Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Falmer Cup 5 a side Charity Tournament - North Stand Chat - 27th June 2015

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Hello Sweaty Mexican
I think I may have to pull out , I played football Monday and got a bad back and I waited but still in a little pain , I may of tried to play in goal but as there are a few people who want to play I can take a rest and give someone else a chance who is fitter .
I apologise to everyone and good luck chaps !!
ps if you are struggling for subs I can possibly try to make it !
Cheers
Nick

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Hello Sweaty Mexican
I think I may have to pull out , I played football Monday and got a bad back and I waited but still in a little pain , I may of tried to play in goal but as there are a few people who want to play I can take a rest and give someone else a chance who is fitter .
I apologise to everyone and good luck chaps !!
ps if you are struggling for subs I can possibly try to make it !
Cheers
Nick

Ah, sorry to hear about it. We could have used you in goal. I think we'll be okay for subs but thanks for the offer.
[MENTION=17571]StonehamPark[/MENTION] You still up for playing?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Might pop down to watch a bit as my lad and his student pals are 'playing'

It should be a lot of fun. Who does your son play for?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Ah, sorry to hear about it. We could have used you in goal. I think we'll be okay for subs but thanks for the offer.
[MENTION=17571]StonehamPark[/MENTION] You still up for playing?

Should be fine, what's the time and location?

Edit: Scrap that. Lancing @ 12:30.

Do you need any info from me?

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just what we needed, we play them final group game when we will be shattered and sun burnt, whilst the youthful students will be having a field day.

The students that'll be up till 3am playing GTA on the xbox the night before ? Wouldn't be too worried if I was you. Age and treachery will always triumph over youthful enthusiasm.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Should be fine, what's the time and location?

Edit: Scrap that. Lancing @ 12:30.

Do you need any info from me?

Nah, you're fine, I've already sent off a list of our team names, so there's no point sending anything else. Just make sure to bring your subs along, and you should be good to go.

See you there. :)

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Just what we needed, we play them final group game when we will be shattered and sun burnt, whilst the youthful students will be having a field day.

To be honest, EVERYONE is going to be knackered by then if it's anything like last year.

Can't remember what they have called themselves - Beram OHalfordsomething ?

Ah, not in our group then. Lucky sods. Good luck to them.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Nah, you're fine, I've already sent off a list of our team names, so there's no point sending anything else. Just make sure to bring your subs along, and you should be good to go.

See you there. :)

Awesome, sounds good.
Is it worth us arranging a meeting place before we go in? Change numbers or something?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Awesome, sounds good.
Is it worth us arranging a meeting place before we go in? Change numbers or something?

Was thinking the same thing, otherwise I'll be wandering aimlessly approaching everyone saying 'North Stand Chat? Are you the North Stand Chat team? Please tell me you're North Stand Chat' :lol:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Was thinking the same thing, otherwise I'll be wandering aimlessly approaching everyone saying 'North Stand Chat? Are you the North Stand Chat team? Please tell me you're North Stand Chat' :lol:

Feel free (goes to all of the team) to PM me your name and mobile number and I'll create a Whatsapp group if that suits?

karlos278

Jul 28, 2009
Luke, do you still have any positions to fill? I would be more than happy to play, and have one or two others I could bring along if needed.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
For anyone interested, The Britannia (Harvester) do a £4.99 unlimited breakfast which finishes at 11 am.

It's a 10 minute walk north of Lancing station, and then another 10 minute walk away from the training ground.

Might be a good place to meet for a coffee or a carb-up before we get started?

Just an idea.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
For anyone interested, The Britannia (Harvester) do a £4.99 unlimited breakfast which finishes at 11 am.

It's a 10 minute walk north of Lancing station, and then another 10 minute walk away from the training ground.

Might be a good place to meet for a coffee or a carb-up before we get started?

Just an idea.

Would love to, but I'll want all the sleep I can get after playing GTA until 3am tonight.

We'll be the only ones in the Brighton shirts. Probably. Hopefully.

st. peter's are gonna **** you all up:guns::guns::guns::guns:

:bla:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here