[Film] " Wierd Films " recommendations

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Top Secret ....I saw this years ago at Uni > not many people have seen it

Stupidly funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKHLPtH2I30

mel brooks at his best ....there was a brain twisting scene in that with a train pulling out of a station and a guy running along the top of it with people running the other way on the platform .....all going nowhere .....genius.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
oh well excuse me .....which film did the track "to be or not to be come from then"..??

You mean the Hitler Rap? That's Mel Brooks's version of To Be or Not to Be. Although I don't think the song actually appeared in the final film - it was just used as a promo...

And I have to say the 1942 Jack Benny original version (of the film, not the rap song) is funnier in my opinion.

Last edited:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Always enjoyed this one from the 80s

And due to the original theatrical print not including the correct copyright notice you aren't breaking any laws watching it via moody download or stream (unless it has a commentary track!)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You mean the Hitler Rap? That's Mel Brooks's version of To Be or Not to Be. Although I don't think the song actually appeared in the final film - it was just used as a promo...

And I have to say the 1942 Jack Benny original version (of the film, not the rap song) is funnier in my opinion.

jesus . i had no idea i was talking to michael ****ing aspel ....is there a scene in said film where a train is pulling out of a station , there are people running across the top of it , there are people running along side it but the way it is filmed the train and the people all look like they are standing still ...ring any bells ..??

get out much ..??

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
jesus . i had no idea i was talking to michael ****ing aspel ....is there a scene in said film where a train is pulling out of a station , there are people running across the top of it , there are people running along side it but the way it is filmed the train and the people all look like they are standing still ...ring any bells ..??

get out much ..??

I get out to the cinema, thanks, which clearly you don't...

Is this scene from Top Secret what you mean?

[yt]YapRwteQuW4[/yt]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here