Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think that Forest are us last season, their season is done now and they're hoping that the bottom 3 are rubbish enough that they won't get dragged in. I think they're going to be safe, but they lack the organisation and the idea to challenge a team in form. I'd like to see us go there with Knockaert and Skalak on the wings, Wilson and Hemed through the middle and goalsgoalsgoals in the onion bag.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Treat them like any team in the champ; incredibly hard and focused. No easy points to be had here.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I didn't realise until I checked the table quite how far down Forest were - still think it will be tough tonight though.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Terrible record with this referee - yet to win.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I think that Forest are us last season, their season is done now and they're hoping that the bottom 3 are rubbish enough that they won't get dragged in. I think they're going to be safe, but they lack the organisation and the idea to challenge a team in form. I'd like to see us go there with Knockaert and Skalak on the wings, Wilson and Hemed through the middle and goalsgoalsgoals in the onion bag.

As much as I'd like AK's trickery AND JS's delivery they are both right sided. Think I'd start AK and Murphy tonight but wouldn't be upset with any combination of either JM or KLL and AK or JS. I suspect we will be 1 up top also until Baldock is fit.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Don't trust the trains to Nottingham.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I'm always apprehensive about playing Forest and I've never been able to work out why. Think it'll be tough tonight, tougher than most of us are thinking at least.

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/174

Gary Gardner has 80% passing rate.

NB: Forest stats say they shoot often, probably when it would be better to pass?

They do not look too weak.

Who to run at Lichaj ? Murphy might do and Lualua could torture him. It was Lichaj who did the bad foul on Solly March two seasons ago and put him out for the rest of that season. And Solly March was just at cruising speed and had him beat.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
People way too confident but also way too sensationalistic with their 'must win' statements imo. Yes a win is what is required, but even if we lose it's by no means over at all. It will be tough, Friday will be tougher given Fulham's run - and many are forgetting how tough this league is and anyone really can beat anyone...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
People way too confident but also way too sensationalistic with their 'must win' statements imo. Yes a win is what is required, but even if we lose it's by no means over at all. It will be tough, Friday will be tougher given Fulham's run - and many are forgetting how tough this league is and anyone really can beat anyone...

Agreed. I think 4 points from next two games would probably keep us well in the hunt, with Burnley away at Brum next weekend and then Boro vs Burnley the game after.

Obviously I want 6, but I don't think 4 would mean it's all over by any stretch.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Need every single player to be up for it tonight, come on lads!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here