Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What are the longest odds against we've been this season?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Looking at the odds for this weekend's matches, I can't help but notice that Watford are a massive 25-1 to beat Spurs on Monday evening.

By way of contrast, Stoke are a very best priced 10-1 at Liverpool tomorrow, whilst Swansea are 7-1 to beat Chelsea.

What's the longest price we've been, presumably at one of Chelsea, Spurs and Man Utd? And what price will we be at Anfield and the Ethiad?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not really into betting, simply because I never get round to setting up online accounts in time! So, does the following equate to say 1/20?

IMG_2565.PNG

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
25-1 is a crazy price even though Watford's form is pretty grim it's worth a few bob from my U23s winnings pot , wouldn't fancy Swansea at all @7s to turn Chelsea over .

So a Swansea Spurs double seems the most likeliest of outcomes :lolol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I've got 10-1 on a Top Ten finish, but I don't think they'll be paying out as we'll just miss it in a creditable 14th

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
The bookies are incredibly mean with their odds. I've enjoyed watching Wolves this season and they will spend again this summer. But 3/1 for the PL newcomers to finish in the top 6 is astonishingly tight.

20/1 for a top 6 finish and 66/1 for a top 4 finish with Bet365. Need to shop around for value!

Snip20180427_5.png

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Unless they win their first 2/3 games, I think Wolves could struggle next season. Not renowned for their battling qualities.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Unless they win their first 2/3 games, I think Wolves could struggle next season. Not renowned for their battling qualities.

I’ve just had a tenner with a Wolves-supporting mate that says in our league head to heads, we’ll get more points than they do. I’m regretting that bet already - I think they’ll do ok...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Wolves potentially could do well. Streets ahead this year and will invest further.

Lot of bang average sides in prem , no reason they cant be top of that pile.

I suspect they will have a similar season to us though

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Depends who they buy this summer. In one transfer window last summer they were transformed from a poor team we swept aside at Molyneux a year ago, to playing Total Football destroying the Championship months later.

Perhaps, with their super agent, they’ll add further internationals this summer with power and a winning mentality?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here