Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Feeling confident?

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
No it isn't - plenty of teams have good players, but they're not as bi-polar as your lot. Southampton relied on Le Tiss for a decade, but were never a nailed on defeat without him. On the other hand, you're absolute toilet when he's not playing. Basically, you're West Brom when he's not playing and Bournemouth when he is.

Oh, and Le Tissier was a FAR better player than Zaha.

A - no one suggested Zaha is currently better than Le Tiss
B - why compare different type of players

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A - no one suggested Zaha is currently better than Le Tiss
B - why compare different type of players

You said "Well thats what happens when you have a player of Wilfs quality". I'm telling you that isn't necessarily the case, and used Le Tiss/Southampton as an example - sure Le Tiss was a key player, but they were capable of getting the odd result without him. Conversely, your team is total dogshit when the minibus doesn't play.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How you all feeling about your cup final next week?
I thought you were talking about this Saturday. This is our cup final coming up. Lose it, and I guess the trip to your becomes our cup final. Lose that too and it's time to panic.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I haven't felt confident since we made it to the Premier League. Not about to start now. Maybe after another season or two.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyway as expected descended into a Zaha bashing. Have a good afternoon all.

Eh? It’s the absolute opposite. He’s a mercurial talent capable of play that almost no one else in the Premier League is.

The rest of your lot however...

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
So would Barca win the champions league without Messi? No

Would Palace be relegated without Zaha this season? Probably

When you have a player like Wilf its difficult not to rely on him. Not saying it is a good thing, far from it but the reality is Wilf is arguably as many have said, the best player outside the top 6. If and/when he does go we will not replace him.

Just remind me how Winnie did when he was a small fish in the ocean called Manchester United?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we beat Huddersfield I will feel way more confident of winning at Palace, but right now I don’t feel confident at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here