• No

Votes: 50 78.1%

• Total voters

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Oh goody, another poll.

It's a 'no' from me.

Time for a poll on whether we should ban anyone who starts another poll.

Back to this poll. I can see Gross being rested against Chelsea with Kayal coming in for a 451 based team.
Yes negative at home but we need the best chance to get a result.

Otherwise No

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think if one of Stephens or Propper got forward to support the attackers - even if it were only 3 or 4 times per match - then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

We have to have the ability to counter-attack with numbers, preferably with pace. Presently we have little of this, and none of it when Izquierdo is off the pitch. There are many occasions when we break and Stephens / Propper amble up to halfway while Murray, Gross and a winger try and crack 5 or 6 defenders.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Apart from rotating the full backs (and occasionally a winger), we seem to have a settled side now - pretty much the same nine players for every match, and it isn't working. We have to change something, and that will inevitably involve dropping somebody who is currently considered un-droppable. Thankfully it's not up to NSC who goes - Hughton gets paid a lot of money to make decisions like that.
I just hope he bites the bullet (preferably the right one!) soon, and turns things round fast. Apart from the results, we seem to have lost something else this past few weeks.

Voted yes solely for this reason; nothing to do with Gross or his performances but more to shake team up and not be predictable to the opposition.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Dropping one of the few players who has thus far proven themselves to be good enough for this league seems a tad counter productive to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here