Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Only 0-1 against Liverpool is not to be sniffed at IMHO.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm absolutely gutted.

We lost the game on a stupid, needless penalty. Very, very frustrating that a mostly excellent performance has earnt nothing.

And that ref. What a ****. Gave every marginal call Liverpool's way.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
We deserved something from that game. Really frustrating that all that effort had been wasted. I hope they withhold Gross's pay this month.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Weak, impotent, disappointing, predictable. See Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs games before.

We handed them the initiative at kick off with the starting 11 and then sat back all game. Had a chance to go at them after their two defeats but decided to sit back with our immensely slow midfield and attack and not lay a glove on them.

These games are getting so boring. We have better player than these displays and need to find some belief from somewhere. The manager needs to question his team selection and pre match message.

I know they’ll be lots saying how good Liverpool are and look where we are in the league etc but can we at least have a little ambition in these games that are free hits otherwise we won’t progress. We look like scared little boys against the top sides at the moment, happy to concede defeat before the match has even started.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Because I'm a supporter of my club I'm going to say salah lost control of the ball, felt an arm on his shoulder and flung his feet out. The idiot in the black, then decided he had to help out, so gave a dodgy penalty. This with all the other dodgy decisions during the game made sure the FA kept their top teams at the top.
Probably looking through blue and white specs, but the egyptian has gone down in my estimate

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
A frustrating game, mainly caused by the ref and his assistants being too eager to give everything and anything they could to Liverpool.

Clear penalty, but the rest of the game was embarrassing for Mr Friend. Is it difficult to be consistent with decisions?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Chasing the game and half the stadium disappears. A neutral would of thought it was 0-5

That's what you get for building a stadium on a landfill site.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here