Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lost tickets (email)

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I bought tickets for arsenal on boxing day at end of october & will have selected print at home.

I now cant find the email with them on. Can i turn up on the day with membership card & get re-printed, or would supporter services resend them on by email (if i contact them).

Sensible suggestions please & thank you

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I bought tickets for arsenal on boxing day at end of october & will have selected print at home.

I now cant find the email with them on. Can i turn up on the day with membership card & get re-printed, or would supporter services resend them on by email (if i contact them).

I think you turn up on day, for re print, but may have to a fee.
Not sure how much :)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

They’ll happily resend the email without charge I think, give them a call.....

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Yep, I'd just call the ticket office and speak to someone. I have to say that every single time I've ever dealt with them they've been bloody impressive. Always called me back when promised, always been able to sort any issues, always been reliable...

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017

As has been said, pretty sure this is also possible, £1 charge at ticket office. But yes, on request I don't see why they wouldn't resend the email.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yep, I'd just call the ticket office and speak to someone. I have to say that every single time I've ever dealt with them they've been bloody impressive. Always called me back when promised, always been able to sort any issues, always been reliable...

I agree. I realised, a few years ago, that I'd left my Derby ticket at home, when we were on the M1. I rang our ticket office, who rang Derby.
When we arrived, the Derby ticket office issued me a duplicate.
Great service by both clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here