Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Every time Solly has had the ball, he's either taken the defender on or passed it to a teammate.

Whereas, Knockaert has given the ball away 66% of the times he's touched it.

So, yes.

Fair enough, that’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. I completely disagree however, Knockaert hasn’t been good, but March can’t cross, he either hits the first man or massively over hits it. He’s absolutely no threat whatsoever.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Every time Solly has had the ball, he's either taken the defender on or passed it to a teammate.

Whereas, Knockaert has given the ball away 66% of the times he's touched it.

So, yes.

Totally disagree. March has taken the soft option every time and wasted good positions. When he has crossed it's been totally aimless. Knockaert not much better, he's been very sloppy but helped create our only decent chance.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Things can only get better. No way we can play another shit 45 mins.

What bugs me is that Murray is so isolated. Watford always have bodies in the box

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Thought we had decided to be more offensive this year. Sounds like we are defending even more. Playing the same tactics this year will only result in bad results. 11 points away last year says it all. Even at home at times it needed Chris's half time pep talk to get the best out of the players. I am not too worried as the new boys are not on the pitch. At least those on the pitch can't complain about being subbed by the sounds of things. They are having a chance to impress and look like they are failing. COME ON SEAGULLS

Sargey

Jan 27, 2006
Portslade
We cant play this way away from home...disjointed and woefully lacking in any sort of pace.

I imagine it'll be the same way next half but i'm hoping we will go 4-4-2 as well....Maybe take Stephens off (before sent off) or Gross and chuck Locadia on?

The way we have played so far, I can't see how it could of been any worse if all the new signings started

New season, same away team, same away performance!!!!

Come on Lads...Sort it out

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

Whereas, Knockaert has given the ball away over half of the times he's touched it.

So, yes.

What planet are you on? He's been atrocious. His crosses have failed to beat the first defender and all of his passes have been backwards and thus ending our attacking move.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Why be so negative at Watford? Why play it so safe at... Watford? Why no new or newish players 'risked' at.... Watford?

It's so frustrating to see such a line-up, set up is such a negative way, with the sole aim of a 'well earned' point. Okay, I would take a point sure, but sitting back with this line up is a folly... with a 2-0 reverse the odds on outcome.

See you at the 90...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Whereas, Knockaert has given the ball away over half of the times he's touched it.

So, yes.

What game are you watching it’s a different one to being played at Watford

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Fair enough, that’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. I completely disagree however, Knockaert hasn’t been good, but March can’t cross, he either hits the first man or massively over hits it. He’s absolutely no threat whatsoever.

Maybe so, but at least he's not a liability, constantly gifting possession to Watford in our half.

I hope CH is chucking some teacups in there.
Ryan aside, they were all dire.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Maybe the game plan was to lull Watford into a false sense of vast superiority and then come out and smash them in the second half...

...or maybe we're just playing shit. :nono:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Poor effort by TSB re March. No idea what game he is streaming, maybe something from last season ?

Normally he is on the pulse.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
AS others have said, it is sad that we appear to have started where we left off - Oh well perhaps not even that good ?

I am astonished that we couldn't put out a team better than this given what is on the bench - screwed now Bruno (seriously at 38 how many more starts is he going to get) is off so only two subs remaining to try to turn this around.

Didn't we at least get a point here last season ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here