Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Tom Daley announces baby news

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
The British Olympic diver and his husband Dustin Lance Black shared the news on social media.

There is no way gay people should be permitted to have children by whatever bizarre means they acquire them. The incontrovertible fact is that it takes a male and a female to produce babies. If you don't wish to participate in that activity because you prefer your own sex, then hard bloody luck. Guess what? No babies. Can't have it both ways. Heterosexual ... OK you can have kids. Homosexual ... sorry, you can't.

And the guy isn't his "husband", he's his gay partner.

If anyone has seen my post in the thread about posters that speak least sense.

Example A.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know that we often joke about Polls but this one could probably do with one.

An anonymous one to gauge people's true feelings on the subject.

The British Olympic diver and his husband Dustin Lance Black shared the news on social media.

There is no way gay people should be permitted to have children by whatever bizarre means they acquire them. The incontrovertible fact is that it takes a male and a female to produce babies. If you don't wish to participate in that activity because you prefer your own sex, then hard bloody luck. Guess what? No babies. Can't have it both ways. Heterosexual ... OK you can have kids. Homosexual ... sorry, you can't.

4.9, 4.7, 4.8, 4.6, 4.5, 4.6

Low marks due to the very low degree of technical difficulty on display

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Good for them. Hope they have a happy, healthy child.

FWIW, being a "traditional" set of male and female parents certainly doesn't guarantee a child is happy and cared for. One only needs to scan the papers now and again to see examples of that.

This.

Far better for a child to be in a loving homosexual family than a "natural" dysfunctional one.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
they are married so they are husbands. That is a matter of law, you are wrong. Is your opinion is that it takes a male and female to bring up Children, if so what about single mothers or fathers ,are you saying they shouldn't be allowed to have children.If not then what is your objection to two males bringing up children, if you are ok with a single male doing it. How do you know the child wasn't conceived "naturally"., and if so what is your objection?
Please put some substance on why they shouldn't be allowed to do this, with some well thought out valid reasoning, or you just appear a complete bigoted homophobic idiot, which I am sure you aren't.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
FWIW, being a "traditional" set of male and female parents certainly doesn't guarantee a child is happy and cared for. One only needs to scan the papers now and again to see examples of that.

I agree with that, but the kid doesn't start off at a disadvantage by having two "fathers" or two "mothers".

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

What a disgusting point of view to have. You should be ashamed of yourself, vile individual.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I agree with that, but the kid doesn't start off at a disadvantage by having two "fathers" or two "mothers".

Is having 2 mothers or 2 fathers more of a disadvantage than having just 1 mother and no father or 1 father and no mother, or is that to be frowned upon as well?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

A disadvantage? Well, okay but my opinion is it's not a disadvantage. I would assume new parents who happen to be gay are subject to the same social service checks and support as any new parent. Probably more so.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Good for them. Hope they have a happy, healthy child.

Two points here Clamp and yes agree with you on screwed-up families with a traditional 'mum and dad' as to your words 'they' don't think thats between themselves possible ? Yet to raise the whole subject away from this thread let,s go for gender selection just like the Nazi,s wanted 70/5 years ago ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here