Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 4986 At Reading

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Apart from Mansfield,out of the 5 cup games last night 4 games had crowds massively down on league attendances,

West Ham although also down from 60k to 40k,you have to say that was a good crowd but still way down.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
To be fair, they are having a crap season and it was their reserves in a cup replay against a team they should beat without the need for one.

Its a poor attendance but not unexpected
It pales into insignificance when you consider the paltry 12000+ who bothered to turn up against our fiercest rivals!

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Cup games with cheaper prices are the only chance for many fans to see a game especially for a family.Parents wanting to take a child or two to a game are often priced out for league games.I paid £70 for me and my son in the family section for the Chelsea game.It's a ridiculous price.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Cup games with cheaper prices are the only chance for many fans to see a game especially for a family.Parents wanting to take a child or two to a game are often priced out for league games.I paid £70 for me and my son in the family section for the Chelsea game.It's a ridiculous price.

Fair point. I was gutted we didn't get a lower league team at home or at least someone that aren't our rivals. We really wanted to take our youngest to his first match but just can't justify the cost for the normal league games.

My son and I will still go, it just means the wife and youngest stay at home

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Fair point. I was gutted we didn't get a lower league team at home or at least someone that aren't our rivals. We really wanted to take our youngest to his first match but just can't justify the cost for the normal league games.

My son and I will still go, it just means the wife and youngest stay at home

2 adult tickets and 2 child tickets for a Cat C game £90.Chelsea game would have cost you £140.Ridiculous.

On top of my £70,once I add £18.95 for the coach as I think I am done with Falmer station,then add food so
that makes it £100.I paid £85 for tickets for the City game but that's because we didn't go in the family section.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here