Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Meeting Hughton and Barber today

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
When Oscar left the club, info got leaked onto NSC which made him out to be a bit of a mentalist.

When can we expect unofficial leakages, which will get bandied around as fact in next to no time, slagging Sami off from Professor Hindsight?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
When Oscar left the club, info got leaked onto NSC which made him out to be a bit of a mentalist.

When can we expect unofficial leakages, which will get bandied around as fact in next to no time, slagging Sami off from Professor Hindsight?
On this point...

Why did Tony Bloom initially say he'd tried to get Oscar to reconsider and stay, if Oscar was clearly ( according to later leaks ) so awful.

Did the Oscar-slagging originate from Burke ? ???

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I would have asked, it might have been better to sign Hyppia as a centre half rather than a manager.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

I must have missed this. Not surprising as I just tried to ignore everything for a while, and pretend the World Cup was all that mattered. Hmm, that didn't cheer me up much.

Anyway, what was said / rumoured / leaked?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I must have missed this. Not surprising as I just tried to ignore everything for a while, and pretend the World Cup was all that mattered. Hmm, that didn't cheer me up much.

Anyway, what was said / rumoured / leaked?

At various times you could be led to believe

Oscar wasn’t around on January transfer deadline day as he was having an extra long clear out in Trap 1
He spent most of his time in the office playing solitaire delegating to NJ
It was Oscars decision to let Barnes go and not sign Conway and he changed his mind too late on both to keep / get them
He turned down ‘An Albion legend and an ex England player’ in the January window (Bennett and Joe Cole were guessed at)
He had little or no input to signing players suggesting expensive Spaniards and no other options
Upson ran the dressing room last year, presumably when NJ was playing solitaire with Oscar

You have to balance that against the fact TB tried to keep him when he offered his resignation. If he was that shit, I can’t see why he'd do that. Equally, none of this came out when he was here. We will never know the truth but I’d love to hear Oscar’s version of all this.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Can we please have auto top up back on the season tickets
Can we please have cup tickets on the season tickets
Can my season ticket stay on my season ticket?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Is there another word for synonym?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here