Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Jonatha Pie nails it again

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Why would you want to say you're proud to be straight? Or White? Or a man? I'm all of these things and don't feel the need to shout about it as in English/European society it's completely normal. Black pride and gay pride etc exist as a concept due to prejudice that has existed against these groups. No one has ever oppressed me for being a straight white man.

White males have been oppressed as much as anyone throughout history.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
White males have been oppressed as much as anyone throughout history.

200w.gif

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Go on then, give us a few examples?

Try ball the examples quoted by other groups.

To me the "Complaining about PC" has gone on for long enough, take for example the no whites policy at the BBC, its a kind of whining.

The questions I am now asking is, who is promoting this garbage? How do we remove them? How do we shut this shit down?

now some of the answere will really make you think.

Know your enemies.

Feminists, Boomers and Normies.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

To me the "Complaining about PC" has gone on for long enough, take for example the no whites policy at the BBC, its a kind of whining.

The questions I am now asking is, who is promoting this garbage? How do we remove them? How do we shut this shit down?

Know your enemies.

This supposed no whites policy at the BBC is not quite the same as oppression faced by other groups throughout human history :lolol:

Get a grip and get some perspective.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing

Know your enemies.

Read your own post back to yourself; ask yourself what point you are trying to make as a counter argument, and then have another go.

Absolute drivel, and not because I don’t agree/disagree with your point of view, but because I literally have no idea what you’re on about.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
This supposed no whites policy at the BBC is not quite the same as oppression faced by other groups throughout human history :lolol:

Get a grip and get some perspective.

Oh Ive got a grip. I have certain principles, one of them is I wont pay money to people who take the piss out of me. So no TV license money for them.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Absolute drivel, and not because I don’t agree/disagree with your point of view, but because I literally have no idea what you’re on about.

I'm encouraging people to think for themselves thats why I posted "now some of the answere will really make you think."

Its like the saying, war is when the Government tell you who the enemy is, revolution is when you work it out for yourself.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I'm encouraging people to think for themselves thats why I posted "now some of the answere will really make you think."

Its like the saying, war is when the Government tell you who the enemy is, revolution is when you work it out for yourself.

We agree on one thing.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
These are all great statements that carry equal weight and equal rights

Slightly closing viewpoint. Correct, in a sense, but missing the wider issue.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mrs T and I like it. Especially the support for Peter Tatchell. :whistle::lolol:

But when I read the thread title I thought it was [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] using his fat finger to rant about another shit world cup commentary by Jonathan Pierce :lolol:

Good post. Very funny and quite right.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Read your own post back to yourself; ask yourself what point you are trying to make as a counter argument, and then have another go.

You just opressed a dyslexic. You BASTRAD!!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
[MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION], you know I don't read your posts because you are blocked. But reading the replies to your posts on this thread.....FFS man, get a f'ucking grip. Even Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn get better responses to their drivelling utterances than you do :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is the following oppressing or depressing?

Like you I am not quite sure what the OP is going on about here. But it probably isn't quite what it seems. Sometimes a bit of editing is good for better communication, [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] :whistle:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION], you know I don't read your posts because you are blocked. But reading the replies to your posts on this thread.....FFS man, get a f'ucking grip. Even Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn get better responses to their drivelling utterances than you do :shrug:

Oh look Ive triggered the safe space snowflake.:eek:

Oh I do have a grip its called Agency. I will not be party to leftwing bullshit and will not be party to people who I consider taking the piss on my money. And the best bit of all is there is FA you and the other losers can do about it.

You see this PC, SJW garbage wants people to identify as white and then lose, cos history and muh oppression etc. The far right want people to identify as white and win. I would prefer neither but I am geared FTW.

so when I call you and all the other bag of idiots on here losers I am not being rude, its what you are. Of course you interpret a flakey emo response from me, its your MO. It is in fact a principled stand that stops myself being conned and others taking the piss. By all means take the piss, but you aint doing that on my money.

So someone want to quote all this for the LULz and see if HWT aka Triggerly Prat will lose his shit?:)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here