Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Former Albion legend back in the UK training with Birmingham City.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Potentially World Class player - we really missed out there. A fit and firing Kemy would see us top half of Prem right now. Brum must not be able to believe their luck.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
At one point he was one of the best players in the squad was Kayal. He may not be that now but Beram knows how the current side play and that role is imperative when you are trying to integrate the new players into that system.

Top that with the fact that the squad is a Transitional Championship Squad to a PL Squad then he still has a part to play especially if injuries and suspensions kick in. I don't rave about Kayal but he has his uses and is one of the most adaptable players in the squad. He may have a preference to play a more attacking role but it is testament to the lad that he puts that to one side and does the job he is asked to do - That is worth it's weight in gold, especially when you see modern players like Pogba virtually go on strike when he is asked to play a role he doesn't want to play.

But BG says he's pony – and he's RENOWNED for being #NeverWrong... :dunce:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As opposed to . . .

Only 37.

REAL world class professional footballer that we failed to get the best out of.

CLASS.

(Pronounce the 'CL').

Oh . . . Vincente Rodriguez by the way.

Who the **** is Vincente?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Potentially World Class player - we really missed out there. A fit and firing Kemy would see us top half of Prem right now. Brum must not be able to believe their luck.

Indeed and if we could only sign a striker of the same calibre as Mark Farrington reckon we could do treble!

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
3B1528CA-965D-4EF1-9045-45110E00FAC5.jpeg mug

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here