Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
So when is the NSK going to organize itself properly to be behind the goal instead of tucked away in the corner and ensure we have microphones at the front of the Northstand so that we can finally have an atmosphere worthy of those world class Palace (always) Ultras?? Eh? EH?? EHHHH????? ;o)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
So when is the NSK going to organize itself properly to be behind the goal instead of tucked away in the corner and ensure we have microphones at the front of the Northstand so that we can finally have an atmosphere worthy of those world class Palace (always) Ultras?? Eh? EH?? EHHHH????? ;o)

and a drum, and flags, and flares, and black hoodies... Oh? OH?? OHHHH?????

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

To be fair that's quite a good idea... Who is going to tell the old people behind the goal who want a nice sit down and clap occasionally that they have to move?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I agree, which is why I haven't joined in the 'fun'.

I am not sure the growing amount of dissenters who are beginning to realise they will be forced to move or stand for every game will agree. They are already questioning the validity of this vote. I think there will be many more chuckles to come yet from the club being run by a 100 spotty teanagers

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I am not sure the growing amount of dissenters who are beginning to realise they will be forced to move or stand for every game will agree. They are already questioning the validity of this vote. I think there will be many more chuckles to come yet from the club being run by a 100 spotty teanagers

I hope they do. The more disunity and discontment the better,

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I feel privileged to have helped a small band of children in their fight against oppression , it's outrageous in this day and age where people who consider themselves adults force children out of their usual creche into a hostile environment such as modern day football stadia , (yes it's true Selhurst has tried to stay as close to the good old days of football concerning their stadium ) but nonetheless it is a victory to be shouted from a very small rooftop in one corner of the stadium that children do have rights in a very much adult ruled world , i would also like to thank all of my brothers and sisters of NSC for supporting this worthy cause , god bless you all , especially the renowned hip hop star Ten Pa Cent who took time to add his name to the many many thousands of concerned protesters .

Nice one centurion :D

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Quite. This stink bomb was brought about largely by NSC. And the beauty of it is - they haven't realised it yet.

Wait till the hollow chambers die down, and the inconvenienced fans start making themselves heard.
I can't wait for the board/Parish bashing starts, when someone who had a great view from behind the goal is evicted to an obstructed view in the Arther Waite stand

I'm buying shares in Pringles AND Monster Munch.

I can't wait for the board/Parish bashing to start when a STH with a great view for the last 20 years is evicted to a restricted view in the Arther Waite stand

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I assume everyone in the singing block will stand, this will affect the blocks either side so a number of extra people will have to stand as well possibly most of the lower tier whether they want to or not.

Although most clubs turn a blind eye to the back rows standing, if most are standing for the whole game I can see them getting in trouble with the authorities, should be fun times ahead

This is what I don’t get. It’s supposed to be against regulations nationwide. They seem to think they’re above any rules. And more importantly - where are the bannings and investigations against those on video at the Amex clearly breaking the law and putting stewards in hospital? We were promised an investigation.. joke of a club and chairman. He should be saying **** off the lot of you for the shame you brought on our club that night and your own fans who had tickets but couldn’t get in!

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
This is what I don’t get. It’s supposed to be against regulations nationwide. They seem to think they’re above any rules. And more importantly - where are the bannings and investigations against those on video at the Amex clearly breaking the law and putting stewards in hospital? We were promised an investigation.. joke of a club and chairman. He should be saying **** off the lot of you for the shame you brought on our club that night and your own fans who had tickets but couldn’t get in!

Won't happen, according to them Sussex police made it all up so no investigation required

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
"Will the HF be returning to Block B this season?"

Reply :

"Only if they find their dummies that were spat out."

[emoji38]ol:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Won't happen, according to them Sussex police made it all up so no investigation required

Well...to be fair..the police DID make a lot of it up. (the "knives and knuckledusters" tweets).

But the matchday commander who invented those lies was disciplined by the Chief Constable. No. Hold on. I didn't mean "disciplined" I meant promoted. Sorry.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So far, all we've heard from is the Spurs HF and their teenage acolytes (great band name).

When we hear from the true Palace supporters, then the fans will hit the shit.
Imagine how angry you'd be as a Palace fan who is told to move seats because of a petition that was rigged by Brighton fans taking the piss. Just imagine.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
But the matchday commander who invented those lies was disciplined by the Chief Constable. No. Hold on. I didn't mean "disciplined" I meant promoted. Sorry.

same happened with the drone boyz

Their leader who got his HF boyz to break in, hospitalise their own stewards, kick proper fans out of their seats and set off fireworks has clearly also gained promotion judging they way Palace's chairman has rolled over and accepted their demands to stop them crying

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I agree, which is why I haven't joined in the 'fun'.

Me neither. I've just had one of my Palace work colleagues gleefully telling me that over 9,000 'ordinary' Palace fans have voted in support of the Ultras I've only dipped in and out of this thread, so I'm not sure what the false votes were trying to achieve?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Do you think they are going to find out? Honestly?
Why wouldn't they find out? The petition was a complete farce. If I were in that situation I'd want to know the validity of it. And it would turn out that it wasn't valid at all.

It's not just the "signatories" from here. The other few thousand could have been done by one person with a lot of time on their hands. Plus it seemed to count every entry twice.

It makes a Mugabe election look legitimate.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here