Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Home Brew - Harveys Recipe

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Totally off topic this one but someone on here mentioned ages ago that they had a decent Homebrew recipe for Harveys.

Does anyone remember who it was or if it was you could you post it or PM it?

Thanks

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Piss into a bucket and leave it in the sun for a week. Add some nettles and boil for a couple of weeks before straining through the crutch area of a pair of men's pants worn for a week during the summer months.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Piss into a bucket and leave it in the sun for a week. Add some nettles and boil for a couple of weeks before straining through the crutch area of a pair of men's pants worn for a week during the summer months.

You've been on the Fosters brewery tour haven't you?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Not sure it was him but I know [MENTION=2878]Woodchip[/MENTION] is a fan of home brew.

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
If you can still get it there was a book written by Dave Lines, I think it was called "Brewing beers like you buy" I used it before I lost interest with some success

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Thanks for the tips I will have a look for Dave Lines :)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
My rainwater soak-away pipe blocked up last night------very similar colour to Harveys when I PLUNGED it:eek:
Didn't taste it tho:sick:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My rainwater soak-away pipe blocked up last night------very similar colour to Harveys when I PLUNGED it:eek:
Didn't taste it tho:sick:

I had one to unblock last week, as soon as I cut the pipe with the hacksaw it was spraying everywhere, over a white wall, and mostly up my sleeves:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here