Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Steven Gerrard is another classic example of TV producers thinking wrongly that, because somebody was a very good player, they must therefore be a very good commentator or analyst.

He's just announced that Keylor Navas should have gone for the Mandzukic goal with his other hand, and that he "hates it" when keepers go with their wrong hand, because they're inevitably "showing off".

Because Navas's first thought, in a Champions League Final, was "Hold on here, I'll just make sure I look good", rather than trying to stop a goal? Righto, Steven, righto :facepalm:

Don't forget we have these DULLARDS analysing all our games on BT

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
Ramos has to be one of the biggest wankers in football, gives it all out, dive and cheats like a P***y epitomises everything that is wrong with football.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
That's spoilt the game for me - but you also have to blame the officials. How the help did they fall for it?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Ramos has to be one of the biggest wankers in football, gives it all out, dive and cheats like a P***y epitomises everything that is wrong with football.

Brace yourself because we're going to be seeing a lot more of this next season than we're ordinarily used to.

The more I watch of top flight football the more I realise just how much more I enjoy watching cycling.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Brace yourself because we're going to be seeing a lot more of this next season than we're ordinarily used to.

The more I watch of top flight football the more I realise just how much more I enjoy watching cycling.

Did you enjoy watching Lance Armstrong?

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Steven Gerrard is another classic example of TV producers thinking wrongly that, because somebody was a very good player, they must therefore be a very good commentator or analyst.

He's just announced that Keylor Navas should have gone for the Mandzukic goal with his other hand, and that he "hates it" when keepers go with their wrong hand, because they're inevitably "showing off".

Because Navas's first thought, in a Champions League Final, was "Hold on here, I'll just make sure I look good", rather than trying to stop a goal? Righto, Steven, righto :facepalm:
Owen Hargreaves must be the worst I have heard. No tactical insight and short stubby sentences that are so disjointed they are irritating to listen to

gordonchas

Jul 1, 2012
If you look, Ramos had his poor little girly foot stood on. Foul yes, yellow card offence, nope

He'd already booked Kroos for treading on Khedira's foot when making an actual tackle so it's hardly surprising he booked Cuadrado for that when the ball wasn't even in play.

But I also like Ramos, which puts me firmly in the minority.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here