Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jones In

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
I'll never tolerate Nathan Jones as manager because he celebrated Yeovil winning in front of the away fans once seven years ago

If Mourinho did the same I wouldn't want him in charge either

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'll never tolerate Nathan Jones as manager because he celebrated Yeovil winning in front of the away fans once seven years ago

If Mourinho did the same I wouldn't want him in charge either

Ahh, but he loves the club now see. So that's alright then isn't it?!!!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Giving Nathen a clean slate his first game in charge was encouraging but it's wins not draws that will get us out of this predicament, results matter so a win against Fulham and his stock rises.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Isnt Jones just an extention of our previous 20 gamesnu7 and the 2nd half was pure desperation s..t or bust but still made bad substitutions like bringing on March pointless no improvement on Elliott. Should have brought Hughes on and pushed Halford up front after 75 mins rather than McCourt coming on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Isnt Jones just an extention of our previous 20 gamesnu7 and the 2nd half was pure desperation s..t or bust but still made bad substitutions like bringing on March pointless no improvement on Elliott. Should have brought Hughes on and pushed Halford up front after 75 mins rather than McCourt coming on.

McCourt passed to Colunga who got the assist for the equaliser.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
McCourt passed to Colunga who got the assist for the equaliser.

Big deal anybody could have done that he is a useless 1 trick pony. Had Halford been pushed up and Elliott still been on he would possibly have got on the end of a Bennett or Calderon cross and Halford knocked it down to CMS a couple of times and we may have scored 2 goals. A draw was not much better than a defeat, we needed a win, draws will take us down.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Big deal anybody could have done that he is a useless 1 trick pony. Had Halford been pushed up and Elliott still been on he would possibly have got on the end of a Bennett or Calderon cross and Halford knocked it down to CMS a couple of times and we may have scored 2 goals. A draw was not much better than a defeat, we needed a win, draws will take us down.

Ifs, buts and maybes.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It was great to see our manager showing real passion in the dugout, and actually making changes that affected the game. The players went from zero belief to playing some really nice stuff as the game went on.

I'm in the Jones In camp.

I'm totally with you Tim. It would be an INSPIRED appointment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here