Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why is anyone on NSC tonight?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My wife can't iron for toffee, my shirts look like the tracks coming in to Clapham Junction when she does it.
I always iron my own shirts, but maybe that's the ploy.

My girlie does my ironing and it's shit, but not as shit as me having to do it so I say nothing.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just after 6pm.
Saturday evening, pissing down.
Cold.

Not assed to do much.

Yourself?

10 am here, just surfaced after a boozy night at the club.
Popped in to watch the cricket at about 4pm yesterday and forgot it was a day/ night game.
Can't remember getting home, but a I had a container of Thai food that ended up in the fridge :shrug:
Wifey not happy, no change there, got to take her to shopping centre to make up, torture.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sorry I thought this was the Big Ironing Board, my bad, I'll keep google searching.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
My girlie does my ironing and it's shit, but not as shit as me having to do it so I say nothing.

I am a bit pedantic about shirt ironing and always find the same crease for ironing as was there previously.
Then I go out and spill beer and food over it and end up sleeping in it sometimes.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My wife can't iron for toffee, my shirts look like the tracks coming in to Clapham Junction when she does it.
I always iron my own shirts, but maybe that's the ploy.

I Think I have similar, still, with practice after 25 years she seems to be getting there!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can't remember getting home, but a I had a container of Thai foot that ended up in the fridge :shrug:

So...

Thai foot, is that human? Elephant? What exactly? I do worry about our antipodean brothers.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I am a bit pedantic about shirt ironing and always find the same crease for ironing as was there previously.
Then I go out and spill beer and food over it and end up sleeping in it sometimes.

My kinda bloke except the Thai foot!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Getting harassed now to get out of bed as shops open in 30 mins and not one minute can be wasted apparently.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My girlie is in bed and I was calling 'Alexis' to play songs and she didn't. Girlie obviously woke up and said her name is Alexa! Strange moment...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here