Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] New Duke of Sussex Spring 2018

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just to think the media and general news outlets are going to be wall to wall with this drivel for nearly 6-7mths. Arrrgggh.....I'm bored of it already! What is there to say, 'their engaged to be married' There it took all of two seconds. Don't need it going on and on. Yes, if you're wondering, I am a supporter of the monarchy.

BBC we’re doing cartwheels when they heard the news this morning, took up 25 minutes of the 6 o’clock news, most of the one show and then a hastily arranged half hour special replacing Panorama, shows the publics unquenchable appetite for all things Royal.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Love a Royal Wedding, nothing quite like it. Good of the Queen to give them her approval, this is s great way to brighten up a dull Monday morning and put a smile on the nations face along with Brighton being in the PL and the UK getting out of the EU.
Amended........................

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just to think the media and general news outlets are going to be wall to wall with this drivel for nearly 6-7mths. Arrrgggh.....I'm bored of it already! What is there to say, 'their engaged to be married' There it took all of two seconds. Don't need it going on and on. Yes, if you're wondering, I am a supporter of the monarchy.
If they said "Their engaged to be married" there would have to be considerably more than two seconds apologising for the grammatical gaff............

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Love the rolling news coverage on the BBC website, like when there is any major event, if you can’t keep up here’s what you missed:

No bank holiday planned for Royal wedding
Nicholas Witchell reported to get a massive erection on hearing the news
President of Tanzania where couple first spent time together called it a ‘gift from god’ their country was at the centre of the couples romance
Harry designed engagement ring himself and leading ring makers describe the ring as extraordinary and that Harry would make a leading ring designer if he want royalty.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
There will be an extra bank holiday and a day off for the wedding , but only for the people of Sussex

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
20 page extra supplement today in the Sun on Megan Markel, seems our public just can’t get enough of her.

They also ‘wowed’ the crowds in Nottingham yesterday according to the BBC who said it was an electric atmosphere and they were treated to gifts from the public from flowers to chocolates and biscuits.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I’m not sure Henry has ever mentioned supporting a football club TBH, seems far more interested in the oval ball.
Time to start surporting a great side.
I can just see a seagull flag on Buckingham palace.
We should invite him to a game with sussex soldiers who have served in the Armed forces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here