Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Players spitting

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Does anyone else get turned off when you tune into a match eating your lunch/dinner only to see players spitting or emptying the contents of their noses....shouldn't this at least be a yellow card

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I know it's not nice viewing, but if players are giving 110% for their team, they're gonna have excess somewhere. It's alright in my book.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I think they should all be obliged to carry a handkerchief in the pockets of their shorts. All that snotting really does put me off my cider and nibbles.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Does anyone else get turned off when you tune into a match eating your lunch/dinner only to see players spitting or emptying the contents of their noses....shouldn't this at least be a yellow card

Green, maybe?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Indeed; I haven't ever seen it on a squash court, and you're not going to tell me footballers are fitter than squash players!

Would squash players do it if they played on a surface that absorbed it?

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Darren Freeman - Cheltenham Away - 2000ish - spat on his OWN shirt to try to get someone sent off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Darren Freeman - Cheltenham Away - 2000ish - spat on his OWN shirt to try to get someone sent off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was that the same match he got sent off for stamping?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Would squash players do it if they played on a surface that absorbed it?

I guess we'll never know, but there's nothing that suggests to me they would. :shrug:

I play squash 3 or 4 times a week, and whilst I'm nowhere near the fitness levels of a pro squash player, never once have I thought to myself "Jeez, I really wish we were playing on grass so I could spit."

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
What do you think tennis and squash players do when they put their shirts up towards their face?

If I'm exercising whether that be football, running or cycling I tend to blow out of my nose, to clear it out.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I guess we'll never know, but there's nothing that suggests to me they would. :shrug:

I play squash 3 or 4 times a week, and whilst I'm nowhere near the fitness levels of a pro squash player, never once have I thought to myself "Jeez, I really wish we were playing on grass so I could spit."

Fair enough I must admit to spitting when I play football as i get a build up of phlem so i was wondering about others.

i also watch AFL where the players spit, it isn't something that really bother me.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's normal when running

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

I don't tend to start watching football in a state of arousal so it doesn't bother me too much.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here