Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NFL Fantasy Football

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Not really done fantasy before - I take it we can fill the bench with whatever positions we want?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
When we're drafting, does it tell you the bye weeks for the different players? In 90 seconds you can't really work them out, but don't wanna take 2 players in the same position who are gonna have the same week off!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
When we're drafting, does it tell you the bye weeks for the different players? In 90 seconds you can't really work them out, but don't wanna take 2 players in the same position who are gonna have the same week off!

Maybe worth doing a mock at some point prior and having a look as I can't recall.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012

The mock draft I did showed the bye weeks; but it's worth having some idea of them in advance, if you can. As you said, 90 seconds isn't a lot of time, and I didn't find the display the easiest to follow.

Ah, didn't read on. I see you're way ahead of me.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Just got an email telling me that I am projected to go 1-13 and come 16th based on my draft!

I haven't got many stars but there were never really any up for grabs!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Don't forget to sort your starting lineups before the game tonight lads!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Not a clue what i was doing or who i was picking as not really followed NFL for a fair few years now. (Josh Gordon :facepalm:) It's all been based on pot luck so i am not expecting much. That said, i'm predicted to go 3 -11 and finish 15th --> hoped for better.

I still need to read up on the rules and how trades work.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Well, looks like I've got my one win of the season!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
1 and 0 for me too, snatching a very very narrow victory in the last few minutes of the Arizona game this morning! Apologies to Show Me Your TD's!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here