Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] End of the line for Locadia

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ahhhhh, it's so comforting to have an NSC scapegoat.

Everything is alright in the world, once again.
I wouldn’t go as far as saying he is a scapegoat just more a useless **** who can f,,,,ck off.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Weird isn’t it. It’s not as if he’s ever shown much love for the club.
But that’s the nsc way . Some get barbecued , some get overprotected

He has to be brilliant, we cannot have 3 Black Dutch flops in a row, it isn't fair, one has to be the new Edgar Davids, Patrick Kluivert, or Ruud Gullit.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Geezer said he can’t head the ball at least he’s honest.

Shocking miss though. I was all for giving him a chance but that header was shocking. Time to cash in.

Hopefully, Fulham will go down and we can get Mitrovic.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Is it about a scapegoat or a player that is struggling?

I still hope he turns it round but he needs a bit of luck.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Struggling yes, I agree, given a chance? A run of games? No... I trust our recruitment squad to generally find the right player, they rarely get it wrong. This lad is desperate to play. I understand the limitations that have arisen due to Muzza and recently Andone, but I also understand how he must feel. But you throw it open to some of the idiots on here, you know the ones, no ST, never played but have all the confidence in the faceless world to tell it how it is, desperate need to find someone to blame for anything and you have your perfect recipe. I'd rather assess him after a run of 3 or 4 games as a starter.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, "big target man" is not what we should aspire to have. Great in League One, or for Burnley, but in the Premier League you want pace, skill and finess in a striker.

Quite. Some of the top most teams set up without even one 'natural striker' and play with pace and a 'false number nine' (whatever that is - as in a fart is a false shit???).

Palace have a big target man. So last century.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Geezer said he can’t head the ball at least he’s honest.

Shocking miss though. I was all for giving him a chance but that header was shocking. Time to cash in.

Hopefully, Fulham will go down and we can get Mitrovic.

I'm torn between:

Yes, he's young (24), seems a nice lad, and has a great eye for goal, and

The Serbian mass-murderer??? Perhaps we could also replace Hughton with the late Arkan???

I just can't decide.....

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I still think he'll come good IMO
I don't give a toss what others say (your worshipfulness's)
Hes obviously frustrated to not getting game time, but when he does, I reckon he's nervous as hell in trying to do the right thing.
Probably over emphasising the easiest of chances.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
:cool:
I still think he'll come good IMO
I don't give a toss what others say (your worshipfulness's)
Hes obviously frustrated to not getting game time, but when he does, I reckon he's nervous as hell in trying to do the right thing.
Probably over emphasising the easiest of chances.

I am with you on this one. I don't think he will be sold in January. We will persevere with him until the summer unless we buy a replacement in January (highly unlikely) then he may go out on loan......He would have plenty of clubs Willing to chance a six month loan IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here