Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Does the map tag work?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Are you now in GA or still in AZ? I was curious to know if Matt was in the Atlanta area as well? based on his choice of map locator.

It's because you're in GA. His map search was "brighton" but it does a search based on the person viewing it. For me it showed places with Brighton in the name around Toronto. For you I presume you see a map with Brighton locations around Atlanta.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Are you now in GA or still in AZ? I was curious to know if Matt was in the Atlanta area as well? based on his choice of map locator.

I saw a map of Phoenix and AZ - didn't realise when I posted that it was specific to the user, as [MENTION=6625]Badger[/MENTION] has explained. I saw this:-

AZ.jpg

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Anyway - it might prove useful when talking about pubs at away games and the like.

Syntax is like this:

View attachment 102404

Slightly off-topic, but I've noticed when creating an article, the QUOTE function (deployed either from the available tool menu, or by manually typing) doesn't work

whereas it does, of course, on normal threads like these.

Any idea why?

Not a major issue but I would like to be able to use the quote format in future articles, if possible.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
It's because you're in GA. His map search was "brighton" but it does a search based on the person viewing it. For me it showed places with Brighton in the name around Toronto. For you I presume you see a map with Brighton locations around Atlanta.
Yep got that and yes its shows stuff around Atlanta. I was curious how both Matt and AZ saw Atlanta when (I think) they should have seen what around where they are. Weird! I'm off for me tea! :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here