Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Quite

Sometimes you have to take yourself outside the box. Imagine if we are staying and France wanted "Frexit" and were wanting to cherry pick like us. I think we'd be saying "Foxtrot Oscar", you choice.

Meanwhile, I don't see any of the EU27 in the queue wanting to leave yet and there's a few far right wing governments these days in Eastern Europe
No that's the attitude a remainer typically may have.

I would personally wish France well, it's a clear ally so why would I feel otherwise, and respect their wish for self determination. I like democracy.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
:thumbsup:

[MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION] is on a roll today. He’s using his recently found Google skills, his semi-literate language AND putting in a contender for today’s longest sentence. And it’s not even midday yet.

That whole mob are on a collective spac out this week. Now Pasta has waded in it all gets a little odd, with him being the resident stalker/weirdo. I like each of them in their own way. Pasta has always been my favourite of those nerds but BG adds that that kind of dumb cousin element. That group, with them all trying to sound clever, can get a bit confused. Good ol' BG just wades in with utter nonsense that he clearly hasn't tried to make sound clever. There's an honesty to his ignorance that I quite admire.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's very telling watching the personal abuse and mentions from the Leave mob rise on here the more desperate the Brexit situation gets. It doesn't paint a very flattering picture of how they handle pressure.

It's more the fact you went on there just to check if what I said about birthday drinks was true, frothing at the mouth to get one up on somebody over something inconsequential.
Personally, I couldn't find my birthday on there but it probably is somewhere. I suppose when I did my profile I didn't count on petty little trolls like you trying to trip people up.
You're a sad little man with too much time on your hands who takes themselves far too seriously and takes far more interest in other people's lives than is healthy.

Do what you like. I hope you have fun.

That whole mob are on a collective spac out this week. Now Pasta has waded in it all gets a little odd, with him being the resident stalker/weirdo. I like each of them in their own way. Pasta has always been my favourite of those nerds but BG adds that that kind of dumb cousin element. That group, with them all trying to sound clever, can get a bit confused. Good ol' BG just wades in with utter nonsense that he clearly hasn't tried to make sound clever. There's an honesty to his ignorance that I quite admire.

Really ..... you're a hypocrite.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Quite

Imagine if we are staying and France wanted "Frexit" and were wanting to cherry pick like us. I think we'd be saying "Foxtrot Oscar", you choice.

Says much about the remoaners (not the same as remainers) that if France were leaving via their own democratic process and they were negotiating their own withdrawal agreement in accordance with a treaty your response is FO.
Crystal clear what you you think about democracy.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

There there thats better, come here for a bit of bitty [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION], have those big Brexit boys been nasty to you again, BG was horrible to me too earlier ..........................

Bitty.jpg

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
:lol:
No i didnt.
I looked at your profile a long time ago, your birthday information(which you put up) has the same birthday as a close family member, that info stuck in the back of my brain somewhere, that is all.
Since i knew you would go bonkers though, i did check your profile to make sure i hadnt imagined it.......and lo and behold.
You were initially clear that your annoyance was due to the date being known as you had apparently never told me,no doubt forgetting you had offered up this info........again......you put the info on your profile,not me.You can put your victim card away and get back in your box now

ps happy birthday for tomorrow

Where's his birthday on his profile, because I can't see it?
When did you check his profile to make sure you hadn't imagined it, because these are the last 10 users to view his profile and your username isn't one of them?

clamp.JPG

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Coo,and I thought peace had broken out!As the talk had got round to the EU army again,I thought I would post some pics of the potential uniforms being offered.First,the German offering,spotted recently on the Berlin U-Bahn,and then the French unisex one.

kraut.png

eu army.png

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
When did you check his profile to make sure you hadn't imagined it, because these are the last 10 users to view his profile and your username isn't one of them?

View attachment 97005

It's on the about me tab. It only shows if you actually have data in there - for example one of the Mods has a birthday on 6th March - you'll be able to look mine up ( I'll accept a beer as a present ). Clamp seems to have removed his ...... very recently would be my guess !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

View attachment 97005

Seems as though we’ve outed another bull shitter

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's on the about me tab. It only shows if you actually have data in there - for example one of the Mods has a birthday on 6th March - you'll be able to look mine up ( I'll accept a beer as a present ). Clamp seems to have removed his ...... very recently would be my guess !

Haven't touched it actually. No problem with anyone knowing my birthday just not keen on people trying to use it to suss me out, it's creepy. It's 18th May. No prob anyone knowing that.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Seems so. I certainly don't recall entering any info on my profile but I couldn't say for sure as it was ages ago. My guess would be that Pasta has done some internet creeping. "I saw it ages ago and it's the same as a relatives so it stuck in my head". Honestly, what a load of bull. He makes my skin crawl. Disturbed individual.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Haven't touched it actually. No problem with anyone knowing my birthday just not keen on people trying to use it to suss me out, it's creepy. It's 18th May. No prob anyone knowing that.

No year,? you big girls blouse ....................................

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

If the Queen can have two Birthdays,so can her subjects in this modern age!Two parties are much better than one!:birthday:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003

So how did he know it was this Friday then ?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Personally, I couldn't find my birthday on there

View attachment 97005

it's creepy. It's 18th May..

Yes its the 18th, you put the info there yourself years ago, hardly creepy is it.
Its on the about section, follow the link and thanks for playing :rotlf:

http://www.northstandchat.com/member.php?5707-Nibble

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

I knew where where it's located and I can see yours (Happy belated birthday) Clamp's isn't showing though and wasn't last night either. Pasta's claim that he checked to make sure he hadn't imagined it doesn't appear to stack up either, as he doesn't show as having viewed the profile.

Personally I can't even remember my ex-wife's birthday off the top of my head, let alone someone on the internet, but we're all different I guess.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here