Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Unnamed England player kicked out of nightclub for taking cocaine

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
. How come they never have a few lines purely for recreational purposes like the vast majority of people do?

Seriously....? You believe the vast majority of people have a few lines for recreational purposes....????

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Seriously....? You believe the vast majority of people have a few lines for recreational purposes....????

Yes. Flipping it around, thousands do it every weekend in the UK and you can’t tell me they all have issues.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Landlords have been spraying any flat surface in the pub toilets with WD40 in Brum for at least 20 years.Marching powder of industry.

Not allowed to now, dangerous apparently! I favour chilli infused vegetable oil, now that’s amusing to see.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A fair point. But what always amazes me is that whenever someone famous gets caught having a few lines they always have a problem/issue/turmoil which made them do it. Everyone single one of them without fail. How come they never have a few lines purely for recreational purposes like the vast majority of people do?

Wow, vast majority, we live in different circles mate. Don't get me wrong I'm sure the local Plod, Mayor and a few "Pillars" of the community do but not the majority shirley!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wow, vast majority, we live in different circles mate. Don't get me wrong I'm sure the local Plod, Mayor and a few "Pillars" of the community do but not the majority shirley!

I meant the majority of people who use Charlie do not have issues and use it recreationally, not the majority of people use it.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Yes. Flipping it around, thousands do it every weekend in the UK and you can’t tell me they all have issues.

Ah...so what you meant to say was of the people who actually use cocaine, the vast majority have a few lines for recreational purposes.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I meant the majority of people who use Charlie do not have issues and use it recreationally, not the majority of people use it.

Oh, I see, yes I'd agree with my very limited knowledge. But speaking with people today I'n staggered how many people "imply" they or people they know use it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ah...so what you meant to say was of the people who actually use cocaine, the vast majority have a few lines for recreational purposes.

Yup. It seems I wasn’t clear initially. Sorry for that.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well, if we're seeing imaginary letters that change a surname to a county, might I suggest removing a couple of letters from the last word to provide an accurate description of whichever over-paid twerp thought that a potentially career-ending public jolly was worth it (regardless of whatever mental anguish he was or wasn't suffering at the time)? ???

I was relying on your imagination here Harry :D

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Any way, getting back to my point. Does this footballer have issues which have made him resort to a line of Charlie in a toilet early in the morning.....or is he just a stupid idiot who got caught?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Any way, getting back to my point. Does this footballer have issues which have made him resort to a line of Charlie in a toilet early in the morning.....or is he just a stupid idiot who got caught?

Idiot who got caught obviously. I would think a large number of footballers do coke from time to time, the drugs testing is virtually non existent and it leaves your system in 2-4 days apparently.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I'd always thought this was a expensive habit and the drug of the wealthy; many on here are saying it's a few bob, is that really right? If so where does the vast wealth associated with it come from, volume?

Depends on the quality of the stuff you want.

£100 a gram for high end stuff, can be as low as £35 for a gram of weaker/mixed stuff. That includes having dropped to your door too

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
We all have our problems in life but surely whatever they are the default response should not be straight on the marching powder particularly if you are a professional sportsman.

You can't always expect someone to look at it from a moral and rational perspective after something like that, especially if the individual in question is from a culture where drug use is prevalent (not saying livermore is).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here