Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When will propper or Stephens score their first prem goal ?!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
In defence of Dale Stephens it is difficult to score when you can only knock it sideways or backwards...

Maybe he could play with his back to the opposition goal so when he turns to pass it backwards he's actually passing up the pitch??

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
They are never near enough to the opposition box to even have a long range shot. It’s a shame as I think Propper is good enough to score a few goals at this level if he was allowed to get forward.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
They are never near enough to the opposition box to even have a long range shot. It’s a shame as I think Propper is good enough to score a few goals at this level if he was allowed to get forward.

It is rare for him to get around the box, but when he has his finishing has been woeful. He's a really talented player, and I rate him very highly, but probably the aspect of his game that's most disappointed has been his finishing.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
In defence of Dale Stephens it is difficult to score when you can only knock it sideways or backwards...

Be nice if we had somebody in front of them they could pass to so instead of (always) passing to the opposition they pass it side ways so it can go down the line where all of our attacked happen

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So that's 47 Prem matches apiece now without a goal. We're looking at a combined 8,460 minutes played without a goal - 141 hours / 5 days 21 hours - a staggering stat, you'd think there might have been at least one or two stabbed home from a corner or a shot to nothing deflected in past the keeper.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Stephens for England!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here