Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Unmissable TV Today - Bargain Hunt BBC One 12:15 - Happy Mondays v Pulp!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bargain Hunt is celebrating BBC Music Day, marvellously surreal scenes in prospect. Whatever next? Blur v Oasis on Masterchef? I for one would spend good money on a licence fee to see that :moo:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45667802

WARNING - SPOILER:

A special edition of Bargain Hunt featuring Happy Mondays and Pulp had to be reshot after one of them was found to have broken the rules.

The show's rule book does not allow family and friends to take part in the auctions but Bez's girlfriend bid and won his team's two auction items, a mirror and a music turntable, securing them an £8 profit which was enough to give them victory.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45667802

WARNING - SPOILER:

A special edition of Bargain Hunt featuring Happy Mondays and Pulp had to be reshot after one of them was found to have broken the rules.

The show's rule book does not allow family and friends to take part in the auctions but Bez's girlfriend bid and won his team's two auction items, a mirror and a music turntable, securing them an £8 profit which was enough to give them victory.

Top work Bez! :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
2ix9me.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I dread to think how your spending the rest of the day :rolleyes:

Taking it easy as it happens. Mainly as I have to set my alarm for 4.30am in order to source a dodgy stream for the AFL Grand Final (Aussie No Rules Football) 5am start while quietly popping a bottle of Cava without waking the neighbours up and down stairs :wink:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Taking it easy as it happens. Mainly as I have to set my alarm for 4.30am in order to source a dodgy stream for the AFL Grand Final (Aussie No Rules Football) 5am start while quietly popping a bottle of Cava without waking the neighbours up and down stairs :wink:

:wrong: you really are quite ...... MAD!!!!! :smile:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Great that Bez and wife are still together after all those years and feel very sad for Candida's severe arthritis.
This was 30 years back, I love Bez.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Worst episode of B Hunt I have ever seen.

Also the best.

Old, but not THAT old.....

....still regret using half an hour of my life watching it. .... and the time it's taken me to type this

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
It seems Bez has a DJ set at the Fish Brothers Festival at Lewes Con Club 24th November .... hopefully he will arrive early enough to take in all the charity shops ..... the stuff rich people chuck out is unbelievable!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
So the celeb felt so much pressure had to cheat? Wonder how many 'normal' contestants manage to slip a friend in to the auction.

Would it be wrong for an NSCer to quietly give the heads up if they were on a show like this and for the tat on sale to suddenly gain an interest. Wonder which poster would be the most likely to f it up and bid up the other team's item?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here