Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome to Gaza

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Your an idiot. France wasn't the aggressor Palestine is. Funny you should mention Nazis Palestinians fought for the Germans in WWII the grand mufti even being a guest of Hitler on more than one occasion.

Your OU degree in Astro Physics clearly didn't teach you any history then. Over 20k Arabs fought alongside the British armies and a vast majority came from what was the Palestine area.

Palestine lived in peace until Israel was created from their lands so Israel is actually the aggressor ( and a nation that ignores international law and carries out assassinations while pretending the British did it - nice people the Israelis .... not ). Let's not forget that Israelis also murdered British soldiers - nothing but a terrorist state built by terrorists.

And given your previous inference that your degree ( but only an OU one ) makes you somehow more intelligent you'd think you would know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' - unless your autocorrect made you do it ..... again. Dick.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I wasn't making a pedantic point, I was being quite sincere. It's important to realise it was not a country that people suddenly tried to take away. As you say, the inhabitants were a mix of religions, they were not just Muslims. And it wasn't a British colonial cock-up that had put palestine in the situation it was in pre-war, it had been ruled by the Ottoman Empire and had Jews immigrating long before Britain got drawn in because of the first world war. If the Jews and Muslims had been happy to live in Palestine together, then international involvement wouldn't have been necessary.

Well, my interpretation of the McMahon agreement is that it was a right royal cock-up, do you think it was a success?

[/QUOTE]Yes and I have sympathy for those that were displaced, and for the Jews who had been orphaned and kicked out of their homes in Europe. There couldn't have been a solution that pleased everyone. Perhaps you think the best solution was just to leave Palestine to find it's own way, so the Jews would have eventually been killed off and we wouldn't have this problem - if not, what do you think should have been done?[/QUOTE]

Why would the Jews have been killed off?

Camicus

Your OU degree in Astro Physics clearly didn't teach you any history then. Over 20k Arabs fought alongside the British armies and a vast majority came from what was the Palestine area.

Palestine lived in peace until Israel was created from their lands so Israel is actually the aggressor ( and a nation that ignores international law and carries out assassinations while pretending the British did it - nice people the Israelis .... not ). Let's not forget that Israelis also murdered British soldiers - nothing but a terrorist state built by terrorists.

And given your previous inference that your degree ( but only an OU one ) makes you somehow more intelligent you'd think you would know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' - unless your autocorrect made you do it .... again. Dick.
Only a OU degree! Says all we need to know about you and your attitude to life sneer at those you perceive to be below you and crawl to those above. To be honest I don't give a **** what you think about this or any subject. Your choice of attacking someones educational choices makes you a ****. the fact you are wrong about any given subject makes you an ignorant ****. The fact you choose to display your ignorance on such a wide range of subjects is breath taking. You have nothing to say and you are saying it to loudly . And yes I do happen to know Your Youre but old habits are hard to break not that I need to justify myself to a limp dicked micro brained patheticly mewling excuse of a creature like you. percentage of ****s given about your opinion 0% Impact on my life your opinion has 0% Chances you are a keyboard warrior 100% Chances you are a deeply unpleasant chap in real life 100%

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

This is rubbish, the mandate was the oly part of the British Empire not to have a local police force because they couldn't be trusted not to start tearing into each other.

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
Your OU degree in Astro Physics clearly didn't teach you any history then. Over 20k Arabs fought alongside the British armies and a vast majority came from Australia dee Palestine area.

And given your previous inference that your degree ( but only an OU one ) makes you somehow more intelligent you'd think you would know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' - unless your autocorrect made you do it ..... again. Dick.

Ok Westdean seagull we get it, you hate Israel, you hate Israelis, and you think Israel are the aggressors. Interestingly the European Union and the UN along with New Zealand, Canada and Australia all western democratic countries with freedom of speech and religions and all the other freedoms we enjoy don't share your view as it is only the likes of hamas, hezbollah etc who are listed as terrorist groups. Not Israel or any Jewish group.

However don't let your prejudice get in the way of meaningful contribution to this thread.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Only a OU degree! Says all we need to know about you and your attitude to life sneer at those you perceive to be below you and crawl to those above. To be honest I don't give a **** what you think about this or any subject. Your choice of attacking someones educational choices makes you a ****. the fact you are wrong about any given subject makes you an ignorant ****. The fact you choose to display your ignorance on such a wide range of subjects is breath taking. You have nothing to say and you are saying it to loudly . And yes I do happen to know Your Youre but old habits are hard to break not that I need to justify myself to a limp dicked micro brained patheticly mewling excuse of a creature like you. percentage of ****s given about your opinion 0% Impact on my life your opinion has 0% Chances you are a keyboard warrior 100% Chances you are a deeply unpleasant chap in real life 100%

Ooooo - we are a little techy **** aren't we. So once again, you can't actually debate the subject, your sky high intellect can only throw insults. There, there little sixth former - one day you'll grow up and see the real world. So what habit is this you mention - the inability to use the correct words ? And yes it is only an OU degree - not a proper one.

Strange that you've managed to reply given I'm on your ignore list ..... or are you a liar as well as an ignoramus ?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Eem, so in a nutshell, The UN in 1947 after consultations and a vote gave a mandate for two countries. Palestine and Israel.

The Jewish people accepted the UN decision, the Palestinians did not.

A few months after Israel was up and running as a sovereign country, the Palestinians along with help from their neighbours Syria, Egypt and Jordan attacked the newly created state of Israel and attempted to totally overrun it and destroy it. The Israelis won the war and as a result of such hostility towards its very survival, took the decision to keep some of the land on its borders, i.e. Gaza and west bank previously owned by Syria and Jordan as a security measure.

So if you engage in a violent act to try to destroy a country and you lose and you end up losing some of your own land as a result, why would you expect sympathy.

Because after nearly 50 years of conflict, the side which should know better (and are always very keen to play the victim/race card as quickly as possible) are now attempting to wipe the Palestinians from the face of the planet?

Just a thought like.......

Dandyman

In London village.
map-3.jpg

Should this not start in 1922 with the creation of (Trans)Jordan in the majority of historical Palestine ? The 1949- 1967 map also shows "Palestine" rather than Jordanian occupied West Bank and Egyptian occupied Gaza.

That all said, I don't see this ending as anything other than a blood soaked disaster.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Your an idiot. France wasn't the aggressor Palestine is. Funny you should mention Nazis Palestinians fought for the Germans in WWII the grand mufti even being a guest of Hitler on more than one occasion.

FYI this topic has been done to death on here in the past. You are making yourself look both foolish, and your opinions are beginning to look as though they are driven by some kind of religious bigotry. Are you related to another poster on this forum?

Camicus

Ooooo - we are a little techy **** aren't we. So once again, you can't actually debate the subject, your sky high intellect can only throw insults. There, there little sixth former - one day you'll grow up and see the real world. So what habit is this you mention - the inability to use the correct words ? And yes it is only an OU degree - not a proper one.

Strange that you've managed to reply given I'm on your ignore list ..... or are you a liar as well as an ignoramus ?
Meh you keep quoting so anyway thanks for outing yourself

Camicus

FYI this topic has been done to death on here in the past. You are making yourself look both foolish, and your opinions are beginning to look as though they are driven by some kind of religious bigotry. Are you related to another poster on this forum?

How so? I have no religion I am certainly not a bigot. I have the fairly simple world view do unto others. I don't understand why Hamas constantly invites disaster on themselves. And yes I do believe my cousin posts here. FYI I didn't start this thread but ho hum

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
Because after nearly 50 years of conflict, the side which should know better (and are always very keen to play the victim/race card as quickly as possible) are now attempting to wipe the Palestinians from the face of the planet?

Just a thought like.......

Your thought in my view is not based on reality. The reality according to western military experts is that Israel has the military capability of wiping out the west bank and gaza strip in a few days if it had the inclination and that type of murderous mindset.

Fortunately for the Palestinians as a progessive civilised western type country it does not have that type of mindset.

I would say given the circumstances and continuing threats it has from Hamas and islamic jihad etc it is very restrained in its responses .

obviously if the militants got hold of the type of force israel has, we would already have had a genocide.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Egypt see Hamas as a terrorist group and want nothing to do with them. Funny that

Egypt is a country which mass-trials hundreds of Muslims at a time for being part of the democratically elected Brotherhood, and simultaneously sentences hundreds of them to death at that same time, with the rest being given life sentences. The country is a farce.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Your thought in my view is not based on reality. The reality according to western military experts is that Israel has the military capability of wiping out the west bank and gaza strip in a few days if it had the inclination and that type of murderous mindset.

Fortunately for the Palestinians as a progessive civilised western type country it does not have that type of mindset.

I would say given the circumstances and continuing threats it has from Hamas and islamic jihad etc it is very restrained in its responses .

obviously if the militants got hold of the type of force israel has, we would already have had a genocide.

Israel does what it can get away with. The rest of the world wouldn't stand by if Israel went any further, and the Israelis know this. They lost a lot of support in the last major conflict.

Additionally, some commentators suggest Israel doesn't want to wipe out Gaza or Hamas, they merely want to keep them as an insignificant annoyance. A case of better the devil you know than the devil you don't (in their eyes).

To call Israel a progressive country is ludicrous. I can understand different view points but the idea that the Israelis are somehow angels is mind-boggling. Some of the stuff Netanyahu comes out is so obviously ridiculous in its explicit propaganda it defies belief.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

They are attempting to do this whilst creating as little outrage in the west as possible. Slowly, slowly, taking more and more land until the only area left under Palestinian control will be Gaza, which by then will have been almost entirely flattened and pretty much all human life will have fled. Let's come back to this in 30 years and see if I am proved correct?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

They are attempting to do this whilst creating as little outrage in the west as possible. Slowly, slowly, taking more and more land until the only area left under Palestinian control will be Gaza, which by then will have been almost entirely flattened and pretty much all human life will have fled. Let's come back to this in 30 years and see if I am proved correct?

You clearly have never been to the West Bank have you?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
It turns out that Palestine was Jewish all along as this page from a 1939 atlas proves!

Larousse-French-dictionary-from-1939-Palestine-is-Jewish-700x357.jpg

Palestine-Mandate-Jewish-Flag-300x187.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
You clearly have never been to the West Bank have you?

I do not need to have been to Auschwitz to acknowledge the happening of the holocaust.

I also do not need to visit Israel or parts of Hove to know that you are a neo-Jewish fascist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here