Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion fan mocks Leeds over Galatasary deaths

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Has he done anything wrong? A bit of satire- much less than private eye or charlie hebdo

I'm not offended - a joke made out of a real event. Whatever next!

You might not be but the friends and family of Kevin Speight, and Christopher Loftus might find it a little below the belt to be fair.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Leeds and/or their fans we're all football fans and all they were doing was going to watch a game of football like we've all done hundreds if not thousands of times in the past. To come home in a wooden box doesn't bare thinking about and I'm sure wouldn't have crossed their minds when they left their houses to travel to Istanbul.

The kids a berk, but he's just a kid. I'm sure he's learnt a massive lesson from this. The Albion, Leeds and the old bill have said they are happy with the outcome so it should just be left there IMO. No need for a witch hunt or to "Jamie" him.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's (looks) a young lad who thought he was being hilarious but is actually being a dick. Football attracts people like this
I don't think that's fair on football - football attracts millions of fans, so of course some of them are going to be dicks, some of them will be much worse just because there are so many.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You're right, he has done something stupid and he knew exactly what he was doing. Did he apologise because he realised the error of his ways or was it just because he got outed? A years ban might make him think twice.

He's getting a telling off from the police. I think that will suffice.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You might not be but the friends and family of Kevin Speight, and Christopher Loftus might find it a little below the belt to be fair.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Leeds and/or their fans we're all football fans and all they were doing was going to watch a game of football like we've all done hundreds if not thousands of times in the past. To come home in a wooden box doesn't bare thinking about and I'm sure wouldn't have crossed their minds when they left their houses to travel to Istanbul.

The kids a berk, but he's just a kid. I'm sure he's learnt a massive lesson from this. The Albion, Leeds and the old bill have said they are happy with the outcome so it should just be left there IMO. No need for a witch hunt or to "Jamie" him.

Absolutely this

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Let's hope mummy and daddy take his laptop and smartphone away from him for a long time. Hope he learns from this.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I agree, which is why I'm not happy about his face being posted on Nsc. He's just a kid who's been stupid.

But that's simply the social media age. I'm genuinely surprised no ones ever posted a picture of me to be honest, one wouldn't be THAT hard to find.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Let's hope mummy and daddy take his laptop and smartphone away from him for a long time.

He'll take them to the European Court of Human Rights if they do that. Won't be able to do it if we all #VoteUKIP though

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
But that's simply the social media age. I'm genuinely surprised no ones ever posted a picture of me to be honest, one wouldn't be THAT hard to find.

I've got some of you from the Donny match, but I don't want the LADEEZ of NSC swooning over your muscular thighs.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I agree, which is why I'm not happy about his face being posted on Nsc. He's just a kid who's been stupid.

You are not happy about his face being posted on NSC??

This kid seemed happy to post his face on Twitter, half of Leeds were going spare over this.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You are not happy about his face being posted on NSC??

This kid seemed happy to post his face on Twitter, half of Leeds were going spare over this.

He had half of his face covered, then deleted his account. It's been dealt with now, unless you'd be happier if the Leeds fans caused his parents a lot more grief?

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Leeds United fans on the receiving end of crass insensitivity and ignorance? Usually, they are dishing it out.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
He had half of his face covered, then deleted his account. It's been dealt with now, unless you'd be happier if the Leeds fans caused his parents a lot more grief?

Whole face was on his profile picture on Twitter,it was there for everyone to see, as well as the dodgy picture.
This is not about me being happy. Silly comment, i was pointing out a fact

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Just a silly little kid,but many clubs do the same thing to piss off rival fans...Slating the dead is all to common and I got irate when people slagged off the great maggie thatcher.
It's not really a crime is it?
Just a heat of the moment thing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here