Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well done Glen. This time last week, it was looking pretty unlikely. Now can we please not fukken concede.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Well done Glen. This time last week, it was looking pretty unlikely. Now can we please not fukken concede.

That might be down to Wolves rather than us - I can't quite believe they've scored fewer goals than us this season given the way they attack at will.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Relying on here and SSN for updates. Are we sitting back now or looking to get forward at all?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why?

You say the decision will have been made on the best available medical advice, and yet you think you know better!

He was discharged from hospital quickly. He travelled home with the squad. He doesn’t train much mid week anyway, I’m going to trust the medical professionals on this one.

Which part of "yes, I do understand the decision will have been made on the best available medical advice" do you not understand? I'm not questioning their competence, or doubting the club's integrity in making the decision. I'm just stating a personal opinion - I thought that was blatantly obvious.

And as for suggesting I think I know better - silly statement of the day! I personally, without any medical qualifications and not doubting the ability and integrity of the medical advice, just feel (just my own personal feeling) I would rather he'd had another week. I'm not questioning any decisions made, or arguing against them - just stating a personal - and OK, maybe irrational - opinion. Is that clear enough for you?

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Which part of "yes, I do understand the decision will have been made on the best available medical advice" do you not understand? I'm not questioning their competence, or doubting the club's integrity in making the decision. I'm just stating a personal opinion - I thought that was blatantly obvious.

And as for suggesting I think I know better - silly statement of the day! I personally, without any medical qualifications and not doubting the ability and integrity of the medical advice, just feel (just my own personal feeling) I would rather he'd had another week. I'm not questioning any decisions made, or arguing against them - just stating a personal - and OK, maybe irrational - opinion. Is that clear enough for you?

Don’t let it get to you

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

That's all well and good but I'm glad you're not the doctor.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Been listening to Radio 5 - every now and then they have an update from the Amex. Always pretty much the same: 'Wolves are comfortably dominating this game......"

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Been listening to Radio 5 - every now and then they have an update from the Amex. Always pretty much the same: 'Wolves are comfortably dominating this game......"
Can't argue with that. Cutting through midfield very easily

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea

I don't believe concussion is black and white. I had concussion a year ago, knocked out hospital etc. Weeks later passed out again when on holiday ( no I hadn't had a drink). Why risk when there are other options, not sensible to me. However, well done Glenn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here