Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
No way first goal was legit. They were showing it on the screens behind the lino and ref. Neither would turn round. Shocking performance from the officials and the team.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Agree for the moment. Hemed sounds stronger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He should never have been dropped, yet Murray is consistantly playing, yet has been utter shit. Hemed was havingf a great run, then it was disturbed by Murray coming back in. Why does he insist on Murray playing?

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Go away you stupid little man.
You know nothing about anything.
Attention seeking tool.

Do kindly **** off!

I'm not trying to seek attention I'm just calling it how I and many others see it, which I thought was the whole point of having a fans forum.
We're all pissed off at the result today, don't take it out on me.

Have a beer and look forward to the next game.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Expect visitors on here from up the road tonight too just to make it worse.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Poor result today but I think it's somewhat ridiculous to suggest we've blown it, we have no chance of finishing in the top two, etc. Get a grip, seriously.

We still have over two points per game. We are still in the top two, as we have been since October. We still have an absolutely fantastic chance of finishing the season in the top two. And I remain very confident that we will do so.

As for those saying we haven't played well for weeks or longer - I must have imagined the two recent dominant performances against Barnsley and Reading.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Anyone who puts some stupid 'bedwetting comment' is an absolute DICK in my opinion. If you are not hurting from the last two results then I suggest you go and have a word with yourself. Fancy using some pathetic insult to fans who are sat here gutted right at this moment.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Oh dear oh dear oh dear! We need to win our game at Rotherham now to stop this losing streak. We are still in a good position and hope that Newcastle beat Hudders tonight.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Do kindly **** off!

I'm not trying to seek attention I'm just calling it how I and many others see it, which I thought was the whole point of having a fans forum.
We're all pissed off at the result today, don't take it out on me.

Have a beer and look forward to the next game.

P**s off, you call yourself a fan, clueless gimp, all on your own are you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here