Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Mark Warburton

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
None of which matters at international level. You don't get to coach much, all you need to do is pick the right players, in form and briefly organise them - oh, and don't let them near any dentist chairs.
Indeed. Needs to be someone who commands the respect of players who think they are among the best in the World with salaries to match. Smug Eddie does not fit the bill at all.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Slaven Bilic soon to be available at no cost and able to start straight away and has international experience as a manager.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps we can have a different manager each qualifying game and then vote via the TV Red Button ? ???

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Indeed. Needs to be someone who commands the respect of players who think they are among the best in the World with salaries to match. Smug Eddie does not fit the bill at all.

We tried the tough guy approach. We've tried the "being the player's mate" approach. Nothing works. We just have to accept it.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
If it has to be an Englishman then I'd go for Pardew. Yeah yeah yeah I know, pikey scum, useless manager, horrible man ,yada yada yada. However he did ok at Newcastle and he's done well at Palace. Yes. He. Has.

Plus if he leaves Palace the odds are they'll replace him with someone worse and then hopefully they'll get relegated.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Has to be Wenger, if he wants it. Not afraid to play young players, would try to play good football - England would hopefully, if he can get them going, be great to watch - and is probably at the stage of his career and life where a new (part-time) job would rejuvenate him. I also think that players would enjoy playing for England, which seems not to have been the case for some time. He'd have their respect, and is a symbol of English football over the past 20 years. I'd be quite excited to see how he'd do.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What happened to our coaching system in the 90's. There should be lots of English names in the frame but not one decent english coach from that era.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here