Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Development Squads: Rangers vs BHA FC

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's basically an U-18 friendly. Can't say I'm surprised by the lack of coverage by Albion; regular U-18 league matches get a report put up on the official site days after the match, why would this be any different?

It's not exactly every day, or even every half century that we play a Glasgow 'giant.'

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's basically an U-18 friendly. Can't say I'm surprised by the lack of coverage by Albion; regular U-18 league matches get a report put up on the official site days after the match, why would this be any different?
Yeh, I suppose so - but this is quite an interesting one. Inter-country and all that.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Enjoyed that; rarely get a chance to see the scholars and young pros in action. Perhaps most impressed by the youngest lad on show, Teddy Hoare. Pleased to see Reece Meekums on the pitch after some injury issues over the last 12 months, thought he looked very lively.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Nice to see a new club from Scotland, reformed and taking on a premier league giant.

How times have changed in recent years.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
It was the biggest game in Glasgow last night, for sure. Also no home or away supporters were seen invading the pitch and aiming kicks at opposition players. Good to see that bearing in mind what happened over at the 'House of the Unwashed'. Pity I wasn't in town or I would have popped along. Good to see the Albion in Europe.

TNBA

TTF

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I bumped into the U18s at a service station near Norfolk the other week (the day before they played Norwich). There seemed to be a hell of a lot more than 20 of them :)
One of the lads card got declined so I paid for his chicken wrap. No idea who he was but was massively tall. I'm hoping he makes it to the Prem in a decade, I can then claim my money back with 100% interest per day. Lovely.
They have to pay for their own food ?

Whatever next?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here