Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Martin Montoya

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We do a load of business early, AND get a big signing right on the deadline – could you ask for a better transfer window!!??

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We do a load of business early, AND get a big signing right on the deadline – could you ask for a better transfer window!!??

No.

Only an imbecile would require a better window.

Locadia & Murray are fit for Saturday so everyone is happy I hope (apart from the foreign player who will have to make way for the new right back).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No.

Locadia & Murray are fit for Saturday so everyone is happy I hope (apart from the foreign player who will have to make way for the new right back).

But we didn’t spend as much as newly promoted Fulham and Wolves, it’s just not fair they spent as much in one window as we have in three. Have we no ambition FFS!. Now where’s that foot stamping emoji

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Its been a belter! And not forgetting the classic nail biting Ali SINGING that will end up as forum gold! :albion2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No.

Please remind me who the candidates are for this? Do Towell or Norwood count or is it essentially Hemed or Suttner?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Towell is not in the 25 so doesn't count. Nor does Norwood.
Hemed, Suttner, Schelotto.

That’s a tough one for me. I’d prob rather Suttner out of those 3 tbh and loan him to the championship. I like Hemed and occasionally we’ll want 2 up front I think.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
That’s a tough one for me. I’d prob rather Suttner out of those 3 tbh and loan him to the championship. I like Hemed and occasionally we’ll want 2 up front I think.

That's where my money would be.
Though I think he will leave permanently to a German/Austrian club.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Please remind me who the candidates are for this? Do Towell or Norwood count or is it essentially Hemed or Suttner?

I’m certain it will be Hemed. He’ll get signed by a Championship club on loan before the EFL loan window shuts at the end of the month, with a view to that becoming permanent in the January window.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
There I was not really bothering to look at the deadline day signings as we had done all our business early in the window, and then bang another quality signing.

If Carlsberg did transfer windows.....

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean

I’m certain it will be Hemed. He’ll get signed by a Championship club on loan before the EFL loan window shuts at the end of the month, with a view to that becoming permanent in the January window.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
This is a good buy and Im beginning to feel confident. Backs are now key and last year it was a weakness. Bong was ok and Schelotto had flashes but no one was really going to be defensive enough to control opposition wingers and able to get up the wings and attack too like Calde and Bruno used to do. Like Bridge did.... Bernardo and Montoya look like the real deal.

Still have to hope and pray a little about the 4th CB gap but things are looking healthy!

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Like is an amazing coup. Martin's three previous clubs are Valencia, Inter and Barcelona ffs. Take a look at his YouTube highlights. Could be our best signing of the window. The greyhound has no chance of getting anywhere near the first team now.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
But we didn’t spend as much as newly promoted Fulham and Wolves, it’s just not fair they spent as much in one window as we have in three. Have we no ambition FFS!. Now where’s that foot stamping emoji

I don't get all this.
Am I going mad or have Wolves NOT spent as much as us?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here