Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Final 24 hours of the Window

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I expect some out but on loans but the EFL loan window doesn't open until after our window closes. I expect 1 in either via a loan or purchase.

The EFL loan window is already open, it just closes at the end of August. EFL sides have to complete perm deals tomorrow so we could still see players moving on after tomorrow albeit on loan (or permanently as the rest of Europe doesn’t close their transfer window tomorrow).

All that really effects us tomorrow is signing a HGP centre back, (unless we are tracking some players that suddenly become available), plus any sales to EFL sides, loan transfers out can still be done after 5pm. Plus any possible sales to European sides (that dream move for Norwood to PSG can still happen).

Last edited:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Oh he here goes again. I expect Percy Tau will be going to AZ as part of the deal to bring Alireza here? Since that was the only reason we signed him.

Tbf I did ask for people's opinions/guesses and he didn't put anything about being ITK this time.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Didnt realise about the EFL loans being already open as it doesnt really affect our 1st XI so thanks for the info.

You do realise we’ve got several players already out on loan at ELF clubs including Walton and Sanchez?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Oh he here goes again. I expect Percy Tau will be going to AZ as part of the deal to bring Alireza here? Since that was the only reason we signed him.

Its already been reported that Tau is going to Tony's Belgian club on loan or is this a whoosh incident?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Its already been reported that Tau is going to Tony's Belgian club on loan or is this a whoosh incident?

Think it was a reference to a lot of people think that deal for AJ included Tau loan, his loan is not so time specific as the European transfer window stays open in line with previous seasons time scales.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Still waiting for Michael Owen to be seen coming out The Grand Hotel, and Kanchelskis at the training ground. THEN the window is complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here