Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man of the match

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Really pleased that Kayal was decent as was Ulloa who tired. Not MoM but thought they played well and contributed

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The greyhound was very impressive tonight. Think Locadia needs a few more matches. If he were match fit I think he would've taken one of his chances

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Bruno just hasn't been good enough for the PL. This season came a couple of years too late for him, unfortunately.

Don't agree at all, started the season very well, just seemed to tire around the Christmas period and once Schelotto got his chance, he grasped it with both hands.

However, as you say, you do wonder how good he would have been at this level in his prime.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Schelotto seemed to be involved in everything tonight; in defence and attack. Fantastic performance - don't remember him making an error all game?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Scoloto or however u spell it I'm ****ed

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
I really can’t choose. Schelotto was immense. Dunk was a force. Gross oozed quality. Pröpper was strong and held the midfield together, especially in the first half. Kayal was massively improved from the Everton game. Locadia worked hard and looked lively. I’m leaning towards Schelotto for having both left wingers locked up tight throughout as well as giving Shaw a very rough 45 minutes.

If you held a gun to my head though, I’d beg for mercy and give you whatever answer you wanted in order for me to not die over such a trivial matter.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
0-0? Brighton have proved over 180 minutes that they can't score against ManUre and don't look likely to.

Groß

I think only one Premier League Goal has been scored from open play at Old Trafford all season.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Only from the TV. ...' BUT ..
Lots of good stuff ....yet .... Davy P is some kind of ****ing class footballer

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I love how Gross and The Greyhound are polar opposites.
Either one could have been MotM (along with many others) but without a single complimentary feature.

They are an ITV3 daytime cop show in the making.

Hmmmmm, clean the bathroom or write the opening treatment for:-

Groß & The Greyhound.

He was an uncompromising law enforcer, he shot his last partner for littering.
Only passing the pysch exam because it was 'Go To Work As A Dog' day.

When they met it was Murder & Mayhem.

"GREEYYYYYHOOOUUUNNNNNNDDDDDDDD"

Last edited:

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Thank goodness for an uplifting thread like this, as an antidote to the dismal MOTD coverage. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here