Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your own personal links to the Albion.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I once saw Adam Chicksen in Chrichill Square.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Grew up on the same small street as Ross Johnson, and was trained for a fortnight at primary school by Steve Penney and Kieran O'Regan.
I also had three days as Nicky Rust's serpent watchman. He was convinced scaly slitherers had it in for him, and i was brought in to man the stilts his house was lifted onto. He did seem to be a snake magnet though, and i was let go for not spotting the green cat snake that snuck up his drainpipe and was hiding in his garish umbrella collection.

Let's Have A Winner!

Apr 23, 2006
Burgess Hill
Very tenuous links! Lived in the same road as Bobby Zamora and Paul Watson. Daughter went to nursery with Gordon Green and Dale Stephens daughters, and one of our babysitters whilst we watch the Albion lived opposite Ashley Barnes and Kazenga Lua Lua. Gary Stephens trained with us at Hassocks for a while mid 90's. Oh and Kevin McGarrigle used to watch us occasionally when not playing, poor lad!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Very tenuous links! Lived in the same road as Bobby Zamora and Paul Watson. Daughter went to nursery with Gordon Green and Dale Stephens daughters, and one of our babysitters whilst we watch the Albion lived opposite Ashley Barnes and Kazenga Lua Lua. Gary Stephens trained with us at Hassocks for a while mid 90's. Oh and Kevin McGarrigle used to watch us occasionally when not playing, poor lad!

The elusive Gordon Green. I missed his cameos for the Albion.

Did Buckley live in Buggers Hill at the same time as Barnes?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I helped buy a player once, aided by a fizzy drink who bunged us some cash.
The player didn’t quite work out so well for us, so we flogged him and ultimately the sell on clauses etc meant we got a bit more money. The good people in charge of the club informed me that the new money was put to good use when just a few months later, we used it to buy some chap from Rochdale called Murray. And the rest is history...

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I spent Christmas Day with Jack Bertolini and his family many years ago.

Inigo Calderon gave me a big hug:love::blush:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I bought some pastrami for Junior McDougald

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here