Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Harvest Swansea Tuesday

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
To be fair, it's nothing to do with being a 1901 Club wanker, but being a "not going to away games before this season" wanker.

Plenty of 1901 Club wankers, such as [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION], [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] and [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] will be going (or have enough points to make the choice).

Charming. As it happens we're away in Australia so won't be able to go, otherwise it was going to be a weekend away in the Gower with recently married friend and her new Welsh husband.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yes, but only because of the 2,000 allocation (not 3,000).

There's only 4 tiers, for season ticket holders at least. This looks like being the largest number of tickets that becomes available to the second tier to date. I'd suggest that if you are Tier 2 and want to get to this game you are almost certainly going to be able to as long as you hop online tomorrow morning.

When does the second tier become active? 8am? 9am?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When does the second tier become active? 8am? 9am?

9am.

Get online a little before so you are in the queue that gets created. (Pro tip: multiple browsers and/or multiple devices give you a better chance of getting a good queue position)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
9am.

Get online a little before so you are in the queue that gets created. (Pro tip: multiple browsers and/or multiple devices give you a better chance of getting a good queue position)

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did anyone else not get charged a booking fee or was it just me ?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do you think it has more to do with the Points criteria for this one?

Well this is the first time this season that my mates and I haven't been in the top tier. Reading this thread, I am more hopeful that we will get tickets tomorrow (especially as we have already bought the bloody train tickets).

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
9am.

Sshhhh Bozza. Keep the tricks of (ticketing) trade quiet!
Multiple devices is a good one though...my four devices for the Arsenal binfest worked wonders!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Multiple devices is a good one though...my four devices for the Arsenal binfest worked wonders!

It is quiet. Almost no Albion fans use NSC remember?

The outsiders can struggle on with one device and browser.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Well this is the first time this season that my mates and I haven't been in the top tier. Reading this thread, I am more hopeful that we will get tickets tomorrow (especially as we have already bought the bloody train tickets).

Look on the brightside if you don't get match tickets. Still a day out plus an extra few hours drinking

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
9am.

So, when you get queue number 200 there's no need to worry as you'll be about 50th in reality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here