Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horrendous attack in Las Vegas

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Looney, why don't you just **** off ýeah!?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Why dont you just naff off? Something about this being a public board and not the North Korea you seem to hanker after when your not posting conspiracy theoru
ies.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The gun used was fully automatic. Which is illegal is the US. Stricter gun laws would not have prevented this.

This wouldn't have happened in Trafalgar Square. So they would.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why dont you just naff off? Something about this being a public board and not the North Korea you seem to hanker after when your not posting conspiracy theoru
ies.

You're on a constant wind up though, regardless of events. I've actually come to feel a bit sorry for you to be honest, because you must crave the attention.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The accompanying table shows the mortality rates for gun homicides in a variety of countries, along with a correspondingly likely cause of death in the United States.
Being killed with a gun here: Is about as likely as
dying of ________ in the U.S. Deaths per mil.
El Salvador Heart attack 446.3
Mexico Pancreatic cancer 121.7
United States Car accident* 31.2
Chile Motorcycle accident 14.3
Israel Building fire 7.5
Canada Alcohol poisoning 5.6
Ireland Drowning in a lake, river or ocean 4.8
Netherlands Accidental gas poisoning 2.3
Germany Contact with a thrown or falling object 2.1
France Hypothermia 2.0
Austria Drowning in a swimming pool 1.9
Australia Falling from a building or structure 1.7
China Plane crash 1.6
Spain Exposure to excessive natural heat 1.6
New Zealand Falling from a ladder 1.5
Poland Bicycle-car crash 1.1
England Contact with agricultural machinery 0.9
Norway Accidental hanging or strangulation 0.9
Iceland Electrocution 0.6
Scotland Cataclysmic storms 0.5
South Korea Being crushed or pinched between objects 0.4
Japan Lightning strike 0.1

Something seriously wrong in US society.
Nevada has some of the most-relaxed gun laws in the country, a legislative condition that is sure to come under renewed scrutiny in the wake of the worst mass shooting in U.S. history on Sunday night in Las Vegas.

Nevada law does not require firearms owners to have licenses, register their weapons, or limits the number of firearms an individual posses. Automatic assault weapons and machine guns are also legal in the state as long as they are registered and are possessed in adherence to federal law, according to the National Rifle Association.

Nevada does not prohibit the transfer or possession of assault weapons, 50 caliber rifles or large capacity ammunition magazines. Local law enforcement issues concealed handgun licenses. Open carry is legal without a permit.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Not sure if true but soon a few bits on Twitter saying the gun used has been banned to buy in US since 1986.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

I now your dad posts on here, he probably needs to moderate you more, or at least check what your posting until you're over 18 and responsible for your own words & actions.

Hey , we've all been your age once, you'll "get it" when you've come of age.

You'll look back on your post when you hit 21 and probably cringe. Don't worry, we've all been there, :wrong::thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Why the **** is this 'better'?

This is, incidentally, may well be fake news, denied on the BBC website. But, of course you think the BBC is....:tumble:

I can sympathize with your dyxlexia. But have you been checked out yet for other things? Your user name suggests either some personal insight, or perhaps it was a nickname from school?

Either way, you are a sick f uck for finding anything 'better' about this.

This is the killer, btw - looks 'well jihadish'...

terrorist.jpg

Not sure if true but soon a few bits on Twitter saying the gun used has been banned to buy in US since 1986.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone willing to commit mass murder is that worried about breaking the law to be honest.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The gun used was fully automatic. Which is illegal is the US. Stricter gun laws would not have prevented this.

If there had been tighter gun laws in place years ago then I believe it would. America seems to be the only first world country in the world that has an issue with mass gun killings. There is something in their culture and if guns had been a lot harder to get hold of in the past then there wouldn't have been so many mass shootings which helps foster this culture.

Or to put it another way, laws may not have stopped him getting hold of this gun but I think it would have probably prevented him from even thinking of the idea of gunning people down.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Why the **** is this 'better'?

This is, incidentally, may well be fake news, denied on the BBC website. But, of course you think the BBC is....:tumble:

I can sympathize with your dyxlexia. But have you been checked out yet for other things? Your user name suggests either some personal insight, or perhaps it was a nickname from school?

Either way, you are a sick f uck for finding anything 'better' about this.

This is the killer, btw - looks 'well jihadish'...

View attachment 89925

I could be wrong but I thik he's pointing out the fake news tha the MSM spew out,

One minute he's Antifa, a left wing nut job

or he' s ISIS a hard line Muslim nut job

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I now your dad posts on here, he probably needs to moderate you more, or at least check what your posting until you're over 18 and responsible for your own words & actions.

Hey , we've all been your age once, you'll "get it" when you've come of age.

You'll look back on your post when you hit 21 and probably cringe. Don't worry, we've all been there, :wrong:[emoji106]
[emoji23] you pick a post I direct at Looney to tell me that? You can jump in the cab with him!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Not sure if anyone willing to commit mass murder is that worried about breaking the law to be honest.

Think the point has gone above your head, but the hysteria over gun control ...........

This gun isn't available to the public for 30 years.

Not that I support average Joe popping into into the newsagents for a Glock, but just pointing out current US gun laws don't actually cover this

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I could be wrong but I thik he's pointing out the fake news tha the MSM spew out,

The alt-right are praying he's Antifa, the anti-Trump left that he's a Trump supporter. It's so sad to see so much political point-scoring when it's not even been 24 hours since.

I will add though that Trump is a disgrace to his office for the way he handles these situations. He was very slow to get anything out about it and when he did it came in the form of a tweet, it started with "warmest condolences" and ended in an exclamation mark. Maybe I'm being harsh here but there's no gravitas with that. He needs to do what Obama did - call a press conference, express his sadness and disgust, say that he will offer the emergency services all the help they need and when they know the full picture and moods are calmer to see what can lessons can be learned to prevent this ever happening again. It's not difficult.

Think the point has gone above your head, but the hysteria over gun control ...........

This gun isn't available to the public for 30 years.

Not that I support average Joe popping into into the newsagents for a Glock, but just pointing out current US gun laws don't actually cover this

No I get the point, but firearms are readily available there, if he hadn't got that one he absolutely would have got another equally as potent.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Not sure that Loony is particularly interested in the ironic nature tabloid internet newsfeeds.....or inded understands irony at all.

The BBC still says this:

His brother Eric Paddock told Reuters news agency: "We have no idea (about a motive). We're horrified. We're bewildered and our condolences go out to the victims."

The so-called Islamic State group said it was behind the attack, although they offered no evidence.

"The Las Vegas attacker converted to Islam a few months ago," the group said in a statement.

The FBI said they had found "no connection" with international terrorism.

Personally I am not going to change my views (which align with those of [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION]) regardless of whether the killer turns out to be a recent convert to radical islam or some other sort of arsewipe. My longheld view is that only mad people commit mass murder of strangers. The rest of the matter is merely an opportunity for political point scoring (enter Loony et al., stage right). As an aside, I wonder if the football lads will be out marching if it transpires this freak wasn't an isisser? Let's see what Das Reich has to say about that.....

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The alt-right are praying he's Antifa, the anti-Trump left that he's a Trump supporter. It's so sad to see so much political point-scoring when it's not even been 24 hours since.

I will add though that Trump is a disgrace to his office for the way he handles these situations. He was very slow to get anything out about it and when he did it came in the form of a tweet, it started with "warmest condolences" and ended in an exclamation mark. Maybe I'm being harsh here but there's no gravitas with that. He needs to do what Obama did - call a press conference, express his sadness and disgust, say that he will offer the emergency services all the help they need and when they know the full picture and moods are calmer to see what can lessons can be learned to prevent this ever happening again. It's not difficult.
There was no emotion in his speech earlier, could tell he was reading from a script as he stumbled on a word

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

I'm no Trump fan, but to say he needs to do what Obama did?

Hollow words and nothing to back them up.

I could go on TV and say nice things but then do FA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here