Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At 5:30pm tomorrow...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Nil - just been put on medication and have been advised by the doc NOT to drink alcohol as the consequences could be messy!! First game I'll have seen sober since time began - could be tricky!!!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
fc26a44a4e899dcdebdf3de8ac8ea2e2.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What's wrong with that? We've hired the function room and she's got about 20 kid friends coming. With games and I've got loads of Disney music sorted. The kids can run themselves out and the adults can have a drink. Win-win in my book.

I'm not just taking her into the bar!
That's what my dad did!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I like a drink outside of football but like you I do not liking watching football drunk, firstly I spend most of the game needing a piss and when you stop drinking the headache starts to kick in. Will only have one or two before the game but maybe several after if we win.

This came back to haunt me at the Bristol City game. Had 6 before kick off and left at 39 minutes into the first half bursting for the toilet. Blissfully enjoyed another pint thinking we were still at 0-0. Came out for the second half glanced at the score board and near collapsed.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
1 before, 1 at half time , 2-3 after depending on various outcomes. Like all plans it is subject to huge changes.

Jimmy Grimble

I normally do 7-8 anyway.

But it's my daughters 3rd birthday party tomorrow starting at midday in my local pub........

Christ knows basically but it will be a lot. Can't wait!

Here is a man who has life sorted.

I'll be looking at the 7/8 mark.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
0 for me . It will be 0430 Sunday morning . I like a drink but that's taking the piss

We are aiming to get to the pub at around midnight to watch the 3o'clock kick-offs so a few wines might be had:)

Probably coffee by 02.30......but then again, maybe not!

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
We are aiming to get to the pub at around midnight to watch the 3o'clock kick-offs so a few wines might be had:)

Probably coffee by 02.30......but then again, maybe not!

Aus isn't so bad for the games . I really have picked the worse country for watching games . The difference in watching them live with 5 pints in you to watching them on the sofa in your pants in the middle of the night is quite marked!

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Aus isn't so bad for the games . I really have picked the worse country for watching games . The difference in watching them live with 5 pints in you to watching them on the sofa in your pants in the middle of the night is quite marked!

I now have this vision.............:ohmy:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Four of us booked in for 145 'brunch' at Stanmer House on a Groupon deal....with unlimited Prosecco over a 2 hour slot. Then meeting friends and family at the Harveys bar.

"Hic..."

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here