Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The massive irony that looney gets all his information from Breitbart and Fox and yet says that everyone else is deluded by fake news. Not forgetting that he's also stated that he's the most intelligent person on this forum.

He's just a troll. Ignore.

I didn't say I get all my info from those sites, in fact Fox news is very rare and I use about a dozen different sources.

Your just trolling for attention.

Ignore.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Oh dear. While it is true that Trumpty Dumpty has signed more bills than some might imagine, the truth is that most of them were totally insignificant bills like appointing the director of a museum. Actual bills that did anything much are few and far between. Good try, though, looney, but perhaps next time find out what you are actually talking about (and for that, Breitbart isn't recommended).

Has he got anything through yet of any significance?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh come on looney, for someone who claims to believe in evidence that is extraordinarily weak. You claimed the following"

You have linked to an unsourced report that the FBI allowed two of Clinton's aides to have their laptops destroyed. There is no reference to a private server being acid-washed or broken up at all.

So again, what evidence do you have that Hillary's private server was acid-washed or broken up?

The standard agreement in the video link about the fbi doing a plea bargin with staffers etc etc.....

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh dear. While it is true that Trumpty Dumpty has signed more bills than some might imagine, the truth is that most of them were totally insignificant bills like appointing the director of a museum. Actual bills that did anything much are few and far between. Good try, though, looney, but perhaps next time find out what you are actually talking about (and for that, Breitbart isn't recommended).

Brietbart isnt recommended because......

Yep detail free whine noted.

Call Brietbart Biased is fair call, thye dont hide that, But the Left would love to pin the liar label on them, almost desperate. This is one thing the site is desperate to avoid, among its fans anyway as it wants to build trust and contrast with the Fake MSM. And reviewing its history its stuck to that, a few technical errors over the last 5 or 6 years compared to the daily rubbish spouted by the CNN/BBC/ISIS brigade.

Has the BBC managed to work out what the motive for the attack in hamburg is about yet?l

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has he got anything through yet of any significance?

It's really annoying I can't find the JO segment.

There has been plenty of significance, mainly centred around any law passed by Obama being revoked.
(I'm reaching here) I think he's passed negative environmental laws concerning coal mining and Alaska, there's something serious just out of reach of my memory.

The upshot of the Fake News piece in question was if you're a white CEO of a multi billion dollar company, you're better off.
Everyone else, less so.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh come on looney, for someone who claims to believe in evidence that is extraordinarily weak. You claimed the following"

You have linked to an unsourced report that the FBI allowed two of Clinton's aides to have their laptops destroyed. There is no reference to a private server being acid-washed or broken up at all.

So again, what evidence do you have that Hillary's private server was acid-washed or broken up?

Try this.. Includes a sourced quote from the company bragging about it.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/08/26...-brags-stifled-investigation-hillary-clinton/

I assume your not going to try start splitting hairs now?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Did you even read that link?

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump falsely claimed Clinton “acid washed” 33,000 personal emails to delete them, calling it “an expensive process.” The FBI said Clinton’s tech team used BleachBit, which is a free software program. It does not use chemicals.
Mike Pence, Trump’s running mate, falsely claimed the FBI found “more than 15,000 additional emails dealing with national security.” The FBI recovered about 14,900 emails, but not all of them are work-related and only three contained classified information.

And fact check is as biased as they come.

http://www.matchdoctor.com/blog_141...ck_Site_Funded_By_Biased_Political_Group.html

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

And not only are most of them insignificant, he's behind Carter. Bush Sr and Clinton in actual number too (and way behind FDR and Trueman). To be fair to Trump, he did qualify the statement with "I think ..."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ls-than-any-president/?utm_term=.c5c94c8beddd

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump falsely claimed Clinton “acid washed” 33,000 personal emails to delete them, calling it “an expensive process.” The FBI said Clinton’s tech team used BleachBit, which is a free software program. It does not use chemicals.
Mike Pence, Trump’s running mate, falsely claimed the FBI found “more than 15,000 additional emails dealing with national security.” The FBI recovered about 14,900 emails, but not all of them are work-related and only three contained classified information.

http://www.matchdoctor.com/blog_141...ck_Site_Funded_By_Biased_Political_Group.html
Ok, now this is really just proving everyone's point isn't it.

You either spend all day trying to find the most ridiculous nutjob rubbish on the internet because you believe it, or you spend the same amount of time finding the same nonsense just to try to wind people up.

It's sad. But quite funny. [emoji106][emoji8]

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Bravo Looney, you are my favourite parody account on NSC, an Alf Garnett character for the internet age. Supremely confident yet just a little bit vulnerable at the same time. By quoting Trump, Fox News and Breitbart as your initial sources, you reveal your character to be initially totally lacking in irony, that's very good.

But to then use an internet dating site as your next source is a masterpiece. Reading it, you have us unsure to think whether or not your character is just desperate to validate his claims from anywhere on the internet, or just desperate to not die a virgin, and that gives the Looney character some sympathy from the audience, rather than just ridicule.

In this manner, Looney becomes like David Brent and Alan Partridge, and so has greater depth and pathos.

In a 24 hour period in which NSC and those who hold everything Albion to their heart closely have lost one of its most valued individuals, a man with honour, dignity, wit, intelligence and humour, your sideshow act, played as always with a straight bat, is very measured, not tipping into silliness, has providing us with laughter on a day when many of us have shed a quiet tear.

I salute you. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Deflection, deflection, deflection.

Soviet era Whataboutism.

Clinton is ancient history, finished, a footnote now, something for the scholars of the past.

Trumpski is the issue now.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Bravo Looney, you are my favourite parody account on NSC, an Alf Garnett character for the internet age.

Ad hominem

. By quoting Trump, Fox News and Breitbart as your initial sources, you reveal your character to be initially totally lacking in irony, that's very good.

Double Adhominem

But to then use an internet dating site as your next source is a masterpiece.
:

Argumentum ad logicam fallacy

n this manner, Looney becomes like David Brent and Alan Partridge, and so has greater depth and pathos.

:

Ad Hominem, Projection, Afirmative conclusion from negative premise falacy.

has providing us with laughter on a day when many of us have shed a quiet tear.

:

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Seriously though.

Brietbart, firstly sends its senior editors on the US campus tour, Ben Shapiro and Milo Younopolis.which results in the left losing their shit and the Young republicans and other students becoming so radicalized it leads to claims that Conservativism is the Counter Culture.

It also seems to have mastered the art of Boycotts, something the left has usua;lly failed at, Impacting on Kelloggs and Target in the USA.;

It then backs the winning horsesin the US election by encouraging him to radicalise the grass roots leading to the BB Editor being appointed Chief strategist.

You know what? As someone who wants your political ilk destroyed I am laughing to.:lolol::lolol:

BTW Average growth rates of 40% a year an impossibility for the MSM.

Keep laughing.:thumbsup:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Splitting hairs? There is nothing in there about a server being acid washed or destroyed, just the already accepted fact that emails had been deleted.

Still no evidence to support your "facts"...

Whats often said of the media about Trump is they take what he says litterally but they dont take his policies seriously. Wereas his base dont take what he says seriously but do take his policies litterally. This is where you fail, "Acid wash" "Bleaching" "erasing" may well be different if taken in a
litteral sense, this is where splitting hairs come in. Most Trumpers get what he is saying though.

You swallow the media guff and dont get trumop, you need to get used to being wrong as this fog helps obscure BS, like Russians or Polls. Most trump supporters just laugh at all this.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Seriously though.

No, not possible any more, when you started quoting from a dating website to back up your characters theories that was genius, but a step too far to have anyone believe you are on anything other than a wind up, NSC's best IMO, and for that, as always, consider my hat doffed in your direction.

:thumbsup:

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
If I can help you all out with your fake news addiction, you are judging how Trumps WH or actions play out in the Media, of which 90% is owned by about 5 companies. You would be better of judging it how it plays out with his voter base and they cant get enough of it. The thing that has pissed of the base the most imo was bombing of Syria, Didn't register in the fake msm, in that it had upset his voters.

Are you Russian?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here