Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Bellotti dead!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Stanley got away with this episode very lightly.

As odious as bellotti was, we all knew he was the "acceptable" face of the Stanley/ archer regime that just wanted the land to build on. We were an inconvenience to their plans and everything was thrown in our paths.

Am I glad he has died? Well we all go at some time.
Will I celebrate his passing? Not really, but some things run very deep and remembering his weasely face trying to justify our destruction and his bare face lies about patcham court farm temper any feelings I have.

Sad for his family, but hey!

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Delightful news. We should mark his passing with a day of celebration first home game of the season.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I'm sure taking part in that malevolent deal aged him. I hope the money was worth it for all concerned because no amount of money can buy your reputation back!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think that Robbie Fowler should lay a wreath, or should that be a bush? on his grave

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
It really is a fabulously glorious day here in Hove.
I heard on the weather forecast it was set to be the best day of the year so far.
They must have heard the news before me.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
And it's David Bellotti, David Bellotti MP his by far the biggest wanker the world has ever seen.

Can someone please post the invasion during the Darlington game.

Some of his family could read this, etc, etc, etc.

Well good, I for one hope they do. I hope they see what emotions he and the others raised in otherwise normal sensible human beings.

Burn you bastr'd BURN.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here