Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Matchday Experience - Man City away

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Blimey, I disagree with ALL of that. I loved the stadium. Never understand the need to stuff one's face at a footie match. I go to watch the footie. No drinks outside? And?? Poor service inside? No complaints here.

Walked round the houses to get to the away end? What, you had to walk. They didn't provide you with those transporters you see at airports: do you get dropped off at your entrance at the Amex?

As for the criminal like checks on tickets. What they done with mine is look at it and say "in you go".

Don't worry, be happy.

Just shows us then. You were lucky.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Why out of 7? That's really annoying!

i chose an odd number to give a proper mid point, 5 does not have enough range and 9 well , it could have 9.

I guess my view of the stewards was tainted by them not allowing me into the 'city only bar' on the outside concourse as it was for city fans eventho people had half and half scarves in their. I had concealed my shirt but the ticket gave it away.

I though the terracing(?) / pitch view was good but the outside looks a monstrosity, I prefer the cleaner lines of the amex.

Thought the city fans who were right next to me were capable of a laugh and appreciated some of the our/their banter. Outside the ground many seemed bemused that we had fans going to the game. The inside concourse was better than most but not better than WSU which has a view.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here