Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOM today

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You used to be good to have banter with but now I've moved on and you are just so boring terry

Our banter consisted of me provoking you, you losing it and saying something obscene and ending up banned.
I'm glad you've moved on from that.

El Tel.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The one player who was NOT MoM was the sponsor's pick, Ulloa. Goal was OK, but his ball control let him down time after time.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Ince, Top Kat, Dunk, Buckley and Ward, in that order. Bruno and Jake also good. Oh, I forgot Upson too. Lingard wasn't bad either, someone from Argentina got a goal. Andrews played a few shocking passes in the first half, but apart from that, he had a good game.

Morrison wasn't bad either. But he lost.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Thought Dunk was MOM just shaded JFC, Ince, Upson and Ward. A lot of great performances tonight and Buckley more like his old self. If Dunk can keep this form up then I think he should stay in instead of Greer. He moves the ball quicker than Greer and looks more comfortable alongside Upson. Andrews possibly the weak link tonight, although he did make some good defensive headers. Would like to see Ward sign for next season .One of the best loan players we have had.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Dunk, Ince, Ward, Kush......Upson.......I dunno, lots of stars tonight. Bruno made a couple of obvious mistakes and Calde should be given a shot, but I tjought Andrews was the weak link. Ulloa shouldn't have been MOM but think it was 'clueless sponsor not watching' syndrome again, give it to the goalscorer.

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
Up son gets my vote. Read everything and managed the defence keeping Dunk steady who also had a blinder. Absolute class.

Followed by Ince who was immense tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here