Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incident at Parsons Green Tube station

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
18 year old male arrested in Dover Port area. "Going somewhere young man"?

He'll have the full support of the legal aid system hurtling down the M20,Jihadis R us will be all over him like shite on a blanket,by the end of the week Lily Allen will be giving
Him big hugs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Wont ever happen, but there should be a law that says anyone who blows themselves up or gets caught trying to, their entire family WILL be deported.

No questions, as simple as that. You want to kill yourself, or murder innocent people, you go ahead, but as you pull the trigger or set the device off, make your last thought be, all your family WILL be going back to Syria or whatever other scum ridden country they came from.

If they are all born over here, track the family back to its original country and then F*ck them all off.

And what ever Mosque they go to, knock the F*cking thing down.

Vile scum C*NTS.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Hanging would be far too good for the 18 year old scumbag. Let's hope he gets his just desserts in jail.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Wont ever happen, but there should be a law that says anyone who blows themselves up or gets caught trying to, their entire family WILL be deported.

No questions, as simple as that. You want to kill yourself, or murder innocent people, you go ahead, but as you pull the trigger or set the device off, make your last thought be, all your family WILL be going back to Syria or whatever other scum ridden country they came from.

If they are all born over here, track the family back to its original country and then F*ck them all off.

And what ever Mosque they go to, knock the F*cking thing down.

Vile scum C*NTS.
Yeah because that would help wouldn't it?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The thing is I doubt it would be a deterrent. If the family were as fanatical as the terrorist they would be willing to take any punishment in the name of Allah and if they were not extremists the terrorist family member would regard them as sinners who deserve what they got. Either way, it won't stop the extremist committing the atrocity.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Police have finally got their man....

Attachments

• Lidel bomb.jpg
    Lidel bomb.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0146.JPG
    IMG_0146.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 176

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's so so frustrating when these twats are alive and they will now be given privileges and average sentences at our expense and attempt to brainwash others inside.
All people with dual nationality on their passports that are on the watch list should be deported immediately and the others should be shot.....but wait the liberal way is the best way and that will protect these cretins!!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It's so so frustrating when these twats are alive and they will now be given privileges and average sentences at our expense and attempt to brainwash others inside.
All people with dual nationality on their passports that are on the watch list should be deported immediately and the others should be shot.....but wait the liberal way is the best way and that will protect these cretins!!

I was with you up to "should be shot"

Kinda think that is going a little to far for being on a watch list.....

Hell what do I know, I guess I am a liberal now then...

Does anyone know where I can buy a Vegan Pilate mat from ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I was with you up to "should be shot"

Kinda think that is going a little to far for being on a watch list.....

Hell what do I know, I guess I am a liberal now then...

Does anyone know where I can buy a Vegan Pilate mat from ?

Once again I'm in total agreement with you. Pass the lentil and quinoa hummus over when you've finished with it.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Not sure whether penalising a whole family for the act of an individual would ever be possible though..........?

Yeah wasn't really meaning the whole family just the offender. I do believe however people within these communities know more than they let on

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
The thing is I doubt it would be a deterrent. If the family were as fanatical as the terrorist they would be willing to take any punishment in the name of Allah and if they were not extremists the terrorist family member would regard them as sinners who deserve what they got. Either way, it won't stop the extremist committing the atrocity.

It will if over time they are all kicked out.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Who honestly feels reassured by police carrying guns patrolling our streets.
Look if some nutter is prepared to blow himself up or even plant a devise somewhere no amounts of police in the world are going to prevent the sick ba*tard from doing so especially if the sick fu*ker intends in blowing himself up ffs,
All of this hyped up security makes me laugh ..they step up measures every time yet such autrocities continue to happen, what should be addressed more so is if some copper were to suddenly lose the plot with a Remington 870 in his possession. ?? .

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Yeah wasn't really meaning the whole family just the offender. I do believe however people within these communities know more than they let on

I was, yes the whole family. Kick them all out, they don't deserve to live here.

If their kids make us suffer then make their parents, aunty's, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters suffer, by dragging the entire family out of the UK.

None of them have any respect for our way of life, this is the UK FFS, not your country.

If you don't like us in the UK then F*CK off out the country and spit your vile bile at someone else.

They make me F*CKING SICK.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I was, yes the whole family. Kick them all out, they don't deserve to live here.

If their kids make us suffer then make their parents, aunty's, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters suffer, by dragging the entire family out of the UK.

None of them have any respect for our way of life, this is the UK FFS, not your country.

If you don't like us in the UK then F*CK off out the country and spit your vile bile at someone else.

They make me F*CKING SICK.

You sound like a lovely chap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here