Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got an injury date on Baldock, Murray and Brown

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Anyone got an injury date on Baldock, Murray and Brown

Is the year when they're likely to return OK for you, or do you want the actual month as well?

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Sounds like we have just about enough bodies right now. We just have to make a few decent chances for the forwards.

Whilst the lack of new striker(s) is disappointing, we know what we have got and need to play a bit to their strengths if we can. Given current prices there is no way that we are going to be able to buy a striker likely to rip a premiership defence apart.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Sounds like we have just about enough bodies right now. We just have to make a few decent chances for the forwards.

Whilst the lack of new striker(s) is disappointing, we know what we have got and need to play a bit to their strengths if we can. Given current prices there is no way that we are going to be able to buy a striker likely to rip a premiership defence apart.

Despite the millions that Man City spent, I'm not sure they any strikers that 'ripped' our defence apart. Not sure that many of those actually exist. (Full credit to D &D). To my mind, it's all about fractions and with the quality of players we have to create chances and opportunity, I'm confident we'll be ok

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Despite the millions that Man City spent, I'm not sure they any strikers that 'ripped' our defence apart. Not sure that many of those actually exist. (Full credit to D &D). To my mind, it's all about fractions and with the quality of players we have to create chances and opportunity, I'm confident we'll be ok

Indeed.

Reading the injury lists, interesting to see us topping the table with 6 important players out. We have got some real quality in the team that we are not seeing yet. The best is yet to come regardless of what we pick up in the Jan window. UTA.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here