[Albion] Watford away ticket sales, loyalty points and all that jazz

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Got two!!! GET IN :clap::albion2:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Got 2. System is refreshing as it presumably sells lots of odd seats or seats are in baskets and then cancelled.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
To anyone not successful, keep trying, until that red text appears, they might be putting the system on hold while transactions are confirmed. I kept clicking the refresh button and was about to give up as I had the buy button a few times, but then didn't get in. Worth staying at it all the while the red text of dread isn't up.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I know what you mean. I have the wall calendar, with fixtures in place, and 'Do not double book' underneath - for the attention of my wife!

Likewise. It appears to have little effect.
Also are friends who get married on a potential match day really friends?

Last edited:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Likewise. It appears to have little effect.
Also are friends who get married on a potnetial match day really friends?

It's when my wife's relatives decide that they want to see us, and decide that match day is THE day. So you feel obliged to see them, to preserve inhouse harmony. Even though that it's not a special event, it's something that could be ANY weekend.

I'm sweating on any double booking for the Man City game. I might pull the phone wire out the wall...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It's when my wife's relatives decide that they want to see us, and decide that match day is THE day. So you feel obliged to see them, to preserve inhouse harmony. Even though that it's not a special event, it's something that could be ANY weekend.

I'm sweating on any double booking for the Man City game. I might pull the phone wire out the wall...

I told the current Mrs.Cowfold on our wedding day 27 years ago, that she would always be second to the Albion.

We're still married . . . just..

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

Well the City game is on the box so they can see you there. Make a 'hello' banner to smooth the way...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Didn't get one either , think it will be oopt north midweek games for the likes of me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Showing at least one ticket available now... perhaps being released from an uncompleted transaction?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Grabbed one. Seagulls TV may be a shambles but the ticket app works !!!

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here