Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unofficial: Newcastle v Villa

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Newcastle fans ole(ing) [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30] praps I'm missing the irony [emoji36]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
At 2-0 down it still feels as if they're barely playing a striker. No presence up top whatsoever.
They came for a draw and now just want to keep the score line down.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Surely a win for Newcastle is going to be demoralising for Huddersfield ?

Huddersfield have been on fire and yet, are still 7 points behind us and 8 behind Newcastle as it stands....and a worse goal difference.

If Villa win, Huddersfield will only be 5 points behind Newcastle...and of course a game in hand.......that would have really motivated them V Reading tomorrow night.
Well they've got two games before we play so time will tell :)

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Surely a win for Newcastle is going to be demoralising for Huddersfield ?

Huddersfield have been on fire and yet, are still 7 points behind us and 8 behind Newcastle as it stands....and a worse goal difference.

If Villa win, Huddersfield will only be 5 points behind Newcastle...and of course a game in hand.......that would have really motivated them V Reading tomorrow night.

How? They won't need motivating for Reading game, they will steam roll them. Fancy Barnsley to pick up a point against them though in the derby.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Newcastle on course for three points despite a dodgy performance, the sign of Champions.

Certainly the way they've played gives me a lot more confidence about our chances against them at the Amex.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
The players they've got. How the hell can they be this shit?

Because Villa HAVE players like Lansbury. An overrated poseur who is more interested in how his hair looks rather than playing football. Cannot believe he was Sean Dyche's main transfer target in 3 windows.

I thought we dodged a bullet when Villa signed Lansbury in January but then Dyche, who has made mistakes in the transfer market, signed Ashley Westwood who is NEVER worth £5 million (Stephens is twice as good as Westwood).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Because Villa HAVE players like Lansbury. An overrated poseur who is more interested in how his hair looks rather than playing football. Cannot believe he was Sean Dyche's main transfer target in 3 windows.

I thought we dodged a bullet when Villa signed Lansbury in January but then Dyche, who has made mistakes in the transfer market, signed Ashley Westwood who is NEVER worth £5 million (Stephens is twice as good as Westwood).

Would you pay £10m for Stephens?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here