Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I'm one of the lucky ones, I'm sick at the moment so never went.

I watched the match free of charge on kodi but I still feel entitled to a refund. Maybe compensation for mental anguish.

I love football :shootself

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For those of you concerned about the American owners, and what their opinions are of the car crash up the road.
Just a quick update.

They also part own the Philadelphia 76'ers, who's record since they took over is:-

Played - 296
Won - 65
Lost - 231

They also part own the New Jersey Red Devils ice hockey team:-

Currently 22nd out of 30 in the NHL.

In both cases the one consistent is that the respective fans have been charged top dollar for the seats.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Had a good day, makes a change.

That's two good results on the trot and could give you the momentum to go on a bit of a run, along with Hull and Swansea. Southampton at home next week to continue that run?
Clubs like Middlesbrough, Leicester, Palace and Bournemouth can't buy a point at the moment. So it will be an interesting run in to the end of the season.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Palace v Middlesbrough looming soon.

Another almighty relegation 6 pointer for those 'not fit to wear the shirt'.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
We're an established Premier League team already you bell, that's what entering your 4th season in a row at the top table is all about. Look at some of the players we now have; Mandanda, Dann, Cayabe, Townsend, Benteke, top Premier League players. You can only dream of where we are!! You're stuck in the toughest league in the world where only 3 out of 24 go up, it may never happen in your lifetime! Whereas we only have to avoid being one of the worst 3 out of 20 :wave:

How's that going for you?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How's that going for you?

We're unlikely to find out, for quite a while.

Along with all the other benefits, an Albion win today will all but guarantee a palace free week, on NSC.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I don't think we're in for a relegation battle (and neither do the bookies) but something certainly seems fishy at the moment. I'm not massively concerned because a poorly trained monkey could keep this Palace side in the league with the squad we've got, but I wouldn't be totally against Pardew going. Sometimes he's a great manager, sometimes he's a crap manager, but he's always a knob.

Better start looking for a poorly trained monkey, methinks

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Love these bounces of the Return of the Makh posts, he has to be the most deluded poster in NSC's history. When Palace occasionally win he just can't resist coming back with more deluded bollocks which makes it even more amusing.

Good value troll is Return of the Makh

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
We had a couple of sloppy moments at the back over 90 minutes but that's because we're trying to transition to a more possession based approach. Palace actually played very well yesterday, nobody was below a 7/10 and a few players in particular (Zaha, Townsend, Mcarthur) were magnificent.

I'm not sure who you mean by "all the half decent teams". Palace aren't competing with Sunderland/Stoke/Hull for relegation spots. With the squad we've got, anything less than a top half finish would be a failure. The likes of Mandanda, Dann, Cabaye, Zaha and Benteke won't stick around if we're sat in 14th place at the end of the season.

One of my personal favourites

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here